References in periodicals archive ?
In this paper, a new wideband magneto-electric dipole antenna is proposed.
Based on the above discussion, a wideband BPF is designed and implemented on the substrate Rogers 6010, with a relative dielectric constant of 10.8, thickness of 0.635 mm.
The error of the initial phases of the wideband signals at the reception terminal and the transmission terminal can be ignored.
Tables 1 to 3 compare the obtained values at this point about the ultra wideband radar.
"Having wideband cross-connect capability addresses a critical market requirement that exists today and we believe it will help us to increase traction across the spectrum of metro carriers," said Dave Orr, President and CEO, Metro-Optix.
The circuit expands the bandwidth of load modulation, a key factor for the amplifier's high-efficiency operation, for wideband (1.4--4.8GHz) operation.
In the literature, a wideband mutual coupling compensation method for a dipole array was investigated, and the system identification method was employed to obtain the wideband calibration matrix [15-17].
This paper is aimed to solve the problem mentioned above, which can be seen as a good resolution in the design of miniaturized wideband ring resonator BPFs.
1, a wideband differential BPF with pairs of unequal feed lines, single ring resonator and T-shaped stubs is proposed.
Communications and information technology company Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) on Thursday announced the delivery of enhanced wideband networking capabilities to the middle tier of the Brigade Combat Team (BCT) at the autumn 2012 US Army Network Integration Evaluation (NIE).
Then they present and characterize a variety of multi-mode resonators with stepped-impedance or loaded-stub configurations, and apply them in designing and developing various microwave wideband filters on single or composite transmission lines.
ENPNewswire-August 23, 2019--More Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband service in more places with more smartphones
Medical browser ?
- whorled enamel
- Whytt disease
- WI-38 cells
- Wiberg, Gunnar
- WIC program
- wick humidifier
- Wickham stria
- Wickham striae
- Wickham, Louis-Frederic
- Widal reaction
- Widal test
- Widal, Georges Fernand Isidor
- Widal-Abrami disease/immune haemolytic anaemia
- wide complex tachycardia
- wide dynamic range compression
- wide field ocular
- wide range achievement test
- wide-complex tachycardia
- wide-latitude film
- widening participation
- Widmark equation
- Widmark factor
- Widmark formula
- Widmark's test
- widow cleansing
- widow's peak
- Wieacker-Wolff syndrome
- Wiedemann, Hans Rudolf
- Wiener, H.
- Wieschaus, Eric F.
- Wiesel, Torsten N.
- Wiethe, Camillo
- wife abuser
Full browser ?
- Wide-Ranging Online Data for Epidemiological Research
- Wide-Row Sowing
- Wide-Screen Motion Picture
- Wide-Sense Convolutional Self-Doubly Orthogonal Code
- Wide-sense cyclostationary
- Wide-Sense Equal Error Protection Punctured Code
- Wide-Sense Non-Blocking Network
- Wide-sense stationary
- Wide-Sense Stationary - Uncorrelated Scattering
- Wide-Sense Stationary Uncorrelated Scattering
- Wide-Specific Repeated Probe
- Wide-Spectrum Screening Keratin
- Wide-Swath Ocean Altimeter
- wide-throw hinge
- Wide-Waisted Gaussian Beam
- Wide-Web Coal Mining
- Widearea Infrared Explorer
- Wideband / Backhaul
- Wideband / Narrowband
- Wideband Acoustic Data Relay
- Wideband Acoustic Recall
- Wideband Acoustic Signal Processing
- Wideband Acquisition & Receiving Subsystem
- Wideband Adaptive Multi-Rate
- Wideband Advanced Recorder Processor
- Wideband Analog Signal Processor
- Wideband and Broadband Digital Cross-Connect
- Wideband Antijam Modem System
- Wideband ATM
- wideband audio
- Wideband Autocorellating Spectrometer
- Wideband Buffer Computer
- Wideband Cable Modem
- Wideband Cable Modem Termination System
- Wideband Cancellation of Interference
- WideBand Certified Network Instructor's Instructor
- Wideband Channel
- Wideband Code Division Multiple Access
- Wideband Coherent
- Wideband Communications
- Wideband Compressed Data Relay
- Wideband Configuration Management System
- Wideband Controlled Oscillator
- Wideband Data
- Wideband Data Buffer
- Wideband Data Collection System
- Wideband Data Communication