References in periodicals archive ?
She also conveniently ignored the fact that Planned Parenthood clinics in only three states have been involved in donating fetal tissue, and that a woman having a voluntary abortion has to sign a waiver for the tissue to be used in research.
Unwanted pregnancy had been concluded by voluntary abortion in 5(3.
During her first State of the Nation address, delivered, as tradition dictates, on May 21, the president said that Chile needs to have "an immediate, mature, and informed discussion" on the matter and "take up a debate in parliament on a measure to decriminalize voluntary abortion in rape cases, when the mother's life is in danger, or when the fetus is not viable (NotiSur, June 20, 2014).
It is past time for women's health advocates to boldly affirm that safe, accessible and voluntary abortion is both a social and individual good and an essential aspect of basic human rights.
3) Inspite of liberalization of voluntary abortion by the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act (MTP-Act), 1971, (4) illegal abortions are frequently performed in India by untrained persons like traditional birth attendents or dais with disastrous results.
to foreign NGOs engaged in voluntary abortion activities, even if such
Percentage distribution of medical school students, by level of agreement with attitudes and beliefs about abortion provision Characteristic Strongly Neutral Strongly/ Total agree/agree disagree/ disagree General support for abortion provision Safe, voluntary abortion 40 17 43 100 should be legal and accessible.
S but denied being aware that she had a voluntary abortion.
Abortion policies are therefore essential for regulating multiple claims from various groups, other than the woman herself, as to who has the authority and legitimacy to make decisions about voluntary abortion.
Some tests asked students to 'find arguments" justifying the legalization of voluntary abortion.
The analysis of SAB is restricted to the 769 pregnancies (476 women), including 13 multiple births, that did not end in voluntary abortion (n = 108), ectopic pregnancy (n = 10), or molar pregnancy (n = 1).
T]the legislation gives government approval and support to an industry in which human clones gestate for several months in surrogate mothers to be followed by voluntary abortion of such fetuses for use in research.
Medical browser ?
- volume overload
- volume percent
- volume rendering
- volume substitute
- volume unit
- volume ventilator
- volume-assured pressure support
- volume-controlled respirator
- volume-controlled ventilation
- volume-displacement plethysmograph
- volume-outcome analysis
- volume-time curve
- volumetric analysis
- volumetric brain imaging
- volumetric capnography
- volumetric flask
- volumetric flow rate
- volumetric glassware
- volumetric imaging
- volumetric solution
- voluntary abortion
- voluntary admission
- voluntary agency
- voluntary dehydration
- voluntary erasure
- voluntary formulary permitted
- voluntary guarding
- voluntary health agency
- voluntary hospital
- voluntary hospital system
- voluntary muscle
- Voluntary muscles
- voluntary nystagmus
- voluntary organisation
- voluntary response
- voluntary sector
- voluntary sterilization
- voluntary stress
Full browser ?
- Voluntarily Put Money in Pot
- Voluntarily Stopping Eating and Drinking
- Voluntary Abandoned Property
- voluntary abortion
- Voluntary Accelerated Vehicle Retirement
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary accumulation plan
- Voluntary Accumulation Plans
- voluntary acknowledgment
- Voluntary Acknowledgment of Paternity
- Voluntary Act
- Voluntary Action Barra and Vatersay
- Voluntary Action Calderdale
- Voluntary Action Camden
- Voluntary Action Cardiff
- Voluntary Action Center
- Voluntary Action Cumbria
- Voluntary Action East Lindsey
- Voluntary Action Epping Forest
- Voluntary Action for East Hampshire
- Voluntary Action Fund
- Voluntary Action Harrow
- Voluntary Action in Spelthorne
- Voluntary Action Indicated
- Voluntary Action Leicester
- Voluntary Action Manchester
- Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil
- Voluntary Action Network India
- Voluntary Action North East Lincolnshire
- Voluntary Action North Lincolnshire
- Voluntary Action Orkney
- Voluntary Action Program
- Voluntary Action Sheffield