References in periodicals archive ?
She also conveniently ignored the fact that Planned Parenthood clinics in only three states have been involved in donating fetal tissue, and that a woman having a voluntary abortion has to sign a waiver for the tissue to be used in research.
Unwanted pregnancy had been concluded by voluntary abortion in 5(3.7%), curettage in 51(38.1%) and birth in 78(58.2%) women.
It is past time for women's health advocates to boldly affirm that safe, accessible and voluntary abortion is both a social and individual good and an essential aspect of basic human rights.
(2) WHO has defined septic abortion as "A procedure for the termination of unwanted pregnancy either by persons lacking the necessary skills or in an environment lacking the minimum medical standards or both." (3) Inspite of liberalization of voluntary abortion by the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act (MTP-Act), 1971, (4) illegal abortions are frequently performed in India by untrained persons like traditional birth attendents or dais with disastrous results.
to foreign NGOs engaged in voluntary abortion activities, even if such
Percentage distribution of medical school students, by level of agreement with attitudes and beliefs about abortion provision Characteristic Strongly Neutral Strongly/ Total agree/agree disagree/ disagree General support for abortion provision Safe, voluntary abortion 40 17 43 100 should be legal and accessible.
During police interrogation, M.A admitted that he had illicit sex with L.S but denied being aware that she had a voluntary abortion. He claimed that she was in sexual relationship with a Pakistani man.
Abortion policies are therefore essential for regulating multiple claims from various groups, other than the woman herself, as to who has the authority and legitimacy to make decisions about voluntary abortion. Sharma examines abortion policies in one of the most populous countries in the world, India, where abortion policies date back to the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act of 1971.
Some tests asked students to 'find arguments" justifying the legalization of voluntary abortion.
For each pregnancy, the woman was asked to indicate the outcome of the pregnancy (singleton live birth, multiple birth, SAB, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, voluntary abortion, stillbirth, current pregnancy); the date the pregnancy ended; and the length of pregnancy (in weeks or months or if unknown, whether it was full term).
[T]the legislation gives government approval and support to an industry in which human clones gestate for several months in surrogate mothers to be followed by voluntary abortion of such fetuses for use in research.?
They read, in part: "The United States believes that access to safe, legal and voluntary abortion is a fundamental right of all women....
Medical browser ?
- volume index
- volume of distribution
- volume overload
- volume percent
- volume rendering
- volume substitute
- volume unit
- volume ventilator
- volume-assured pressure support
- volume-controlled respirator
- volume-controlled ventilation
- volume-displacement plethysmograph
- volume-outcome analysis
- volume-time curve
- volumetric analysis
- volumetric brain imaging
- volumetric capnography
- volumetric flask
- volumetric imaging
- volumetric solution
- voluntary abortion
- voluntary admission
- voluntary dehydration
- voluntary erasure
- voluntary formulary permitted
- voluntary guarding
- voluntary health agency
- voluntary hospital
- voluntary muscle
- Voluntary muscles
- voluntary nystagmus
- voluntary organisation
- voluntary response
- voluntary sector
- voluntary sterilization
Full browser ?
- Voluntarily Put Money in Pot
- Voluntarily Stopping Eating and Drinking
- Voluntary Abandoned Property
- voluntary abortion
- Voluntary Accelerated Vehicle Retirement
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary accumulation plan
- Voluntary Accumulation Plans
- voluntary acknowledgment
- Voluntary Acknowledgment of Paternity
- Voluntary Act
- Voluntary Action Barra and Vatersay
- Voluntary Action Calderdale
- Voluntary Action Camden
- Voluntary Action Cardiff
- Voluntary Action Center
- Voluntary Action Cumbria
- Voluntary Action East Lindsey
- Voluntary Action Epping Forest
- Voluntary Action for East Hampshire
- Voluntary Action Fund
- Voluntary Action Harrow
- Voluntary Action in Spelthorne
- Voluntary Action Indicated
- Voluntary Action Leicester
- Voluntary Action Manchester
- Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil
- Voluntary Action Network India
- Voluntary Action North East Lincolnshire
- Voluntary Action North Lincolnshire
- Voluntary Action Orkney
- Voluntary Action Program
- Voluntary Action Sheffield