Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
The coach, now having received its company, began to move forwards, attended by many servants, and led by two captains, who had before rode with his lordship, and who would have been dismissed from the vehicle upon a much less worthy occasion than was this of accommodating two ladies.
The second vehicle was covered with a top of cloth so tightly drawn, as to conceal its contents, with the nicest care.
He stretched out his hand from underneath the coverlet of his little vehicle - a hand with long, white fingers, slim and white and shapely as a woman's.
You never saw a vehicle like this in all your travellings, did you?"
Her mother perceived, for the first time, that the second vehicle was not a humble conveyance like the first, but a spick-and-span gig or dog-cart, highly varnished and equipped.
The horses 'went better', the driver said, when they had anything before them (they must have gone at a most extraordinary pace when there was nothing), and so the vehicle kept behind a cart; when the cart stopped, it stopped; and when the cart went on again, it did the same.
Lady Greystoke had witnessed the girl's brave battle, and had herself tried to reach the rapidly passing vehicle, but had been too late.
(much the worse for the vehicle), and cleaned themselves of their mess.
Larsan turned his head at the sound of a vehicle which had come from the chateau and reached the gate behind him.
Dolly was embarrassed because after Sviazhsky's phrase about "this vehicle," she could not help feeling ashamed of the dirty old carriage in which Anna was sitting with her.
"You could hardly be expected to see me," the man replied, civilly, approaching the side of the vehicle; "and the noise of the creek prevented my hearing you."
They, on the contrary, had no power over their vehicle. Every maneuver was forbidden.
Medical browser ?
- vegetal pole
- vegetarian diet
- vegetative bacteria
- vegetative bacteriophage
- vegetative cell
- vegetative endocarditis
- vegetative function
- vegetative life
- vegetative nervous system
- vegetative pole
- vegetative propagation
- vegetative reproduction
- vegetative segregation
- vegetative state
- vehicle safety promotion
- Vehicular Suicide
- vehicular trauma
- veil cell
- veiled puff
- veiling glare
- Veillon, Adrien
- Veillonella alcalescens
- Veillonella parvula
- vein of anterior part of epididymis
- vein of bulb of penis
- vein of bulb of vestibule
- vein of cerebellomedullary cistern
- vein of cochlear canal
- vein of cochlear canaliculus
- vein of cochlear window
- vein of coronary and triangular ligaments
- vein of eyelid
- vein of Galen
- vein of kidney
- vein of knee
- vein of lateral recess of fourth ventricle
Full browser ?
- Vehicle, Road, and Traffic Intelligence Society
- Vehicle, Tank Recovery
- Vehicle, Tracked, Recovery
- Vehicle-Borne Decontamination Capability
- Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device
- vehicle-borne transmission
- vehicle-borne transmission
- Vehicle-Concealed Improvised Explosive Device
- Vehicle-Hours of Delay
- Vehicle-Hours of Delay per Day
- Vehicle-Mount Kit
- Vehicle-Mounted Active Denial
- Vehicle-Mounted Active Denial System
- Vehicle-Mounted Detector
- Vehicle-Mounted Earth Stations
- vehicle-pedestrian deviation
- Vehicle-Related Road Debris
- Vehicle-Road Surface Pressure Transducer Array
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle Collision Avoidance System
- Vehicle/Pedestrian Deviation
- Vehicles for Change
- Vehicles in Operation
- Vehicles On-line Descriptive Search
- Vehicles Per Day
- Vehicles Per Hour
- Vehicles Per Hour Per Lane
- Vehicles Per Kilometer
- Vehicles per Lane per Hour
- Vehicles Per Mile
- Vehicles per Work Hour
- Vehicles Safety Information Model
- Vehicles Status Product
- Vehicles to the Mile
- Vehicles, Operation of
- Vehicles/Personnel Landing Craft
- Vehicular accident
- Vehicular Ad Hoc Network
- Vehicular Adapter Unit
- Vehicular Advanced Software Technology Consortium
- Vehicular Alert and Notification System
- Vehicular Amplifier Adapters
- Vehicular Astropod Research Nacelle
- Vehicular Attention Deficit Disorder
- vehicular cargo
- Vehicular collision
- Vehicular Collision Avoidance Support System