Mentioned in ?
- Acculturation Difficulty
- acral lentiginous melanoma
- adhesion molecule CD31
- allogeneic transplantation
- benign headache
- body wave
- bone marrow transplantation
- Buschke selective reminding test
- cadaveric donor
- cadaveric donor transplantation
- cadaveric transplant
References in periodicals archive ?
As one would expect, relatedness of business units sold is negatively associated with post-M&A performance, whereas unrelatedness is positively associated with post-M&A performance.
During his stay in Edinburgh he could not rid himself of a sense of insecurity and unrelatedness.
The focus shifts from the fortunes of the hero himself to the nature of his family, environment, and heredity, and the dealings within that family offer repeated images of human unrelatedness and disconnection.
He challenges this property-less meaning of ineffable with its unrelatedness and unrelatability.
The former helps to account for a slight feeling of unrelatedness between the various contributions; the latter, for the otherwise puzzling question of audience level--which is somewhere between that of intelligent undergraduate generalist and academic specialist.
It is made to appear homologous to the structure of a circus act or a whole circus show in which the various routines or various acts are related through systematic unrelatedness.
An elegant logic orders the initial categories of the biggest class, The Mind and Ideas: Existence, Nonexistence, Substantiality, Unsubstantiality, State, Circumstance, Intrinsicality, Extrinsicality, Accompaniment, Assemblage, Dispersion, Inclusion, Exclusion, Extraneousness, Relation, Unrelatedness, Correlation, Sameness, Contrariety, Difference, Uniformity, Nonuniformity, Multiformity, Similarity, Copy, Model, Dissimilarity.
Of course, housing-leisure complementarity or unrelatedness [Mathematical Expression Omitted] are sufficient to establish the usual result on housing consumption gradient, but the possibility of a strong substitute relationship leading to a negative housing demand gradient cannot be ruled out a priori.
Isolates from different patients that belonged to serotypes K1 and K2 were distinguishable from each another, indicating epidemiologic unrelatedness of these strains.
Unrelatedness, but also transaction costs, puts a cap on international and product diversification, as high levels of both dimensions of firm diversity incur rising governance costs (Geringer et al.
Although the narrative figure of unrelatedness has, convincingly, been shown to stand for Jim's split personality, (8) its proximity to the corresponding tension between the surprising ingredients of Stein's recipe invites attention to the way romance and commerce shape the text of Lord Jim in concert.
This superficial impression of unrelatedness is increased by the fact that the two best-known genera of Marcgraviaceae, Marcgravia and Norantea, have multistaminate flowers (Gilg & Werdermann, 1925), in contrast to Balsaminaceae and the other two families.
Medical browser ?
- unnatural death
- unnecessary surgery
- unoperated cleft
- Unopette system
- unpaired thyroid venous plexus
- unpaired working-ends
- unplanned activity
- unplanned admission
- unplanned care
- unplanned endotracheal extubation
- unproductive mania
- Unprofessional Conduct
- Unproven Cancer Care
- unproven care
- unproven method for cancer management
- unqualified staff
- unresectable cancer
- unresectable gallbladder cancer
- unresolved grief
- unresolved pneumonia
- unrestricted principal
- unroofed coronary sinus
- unroofed coronary sinus syndrome
- unruffling and pain ridge
- unsaturated alcohol
- unsaturated alcohols
- unsaturated chemical-vaporsterilization
- unsaturated compound
- unsaturated fat
- unsaturated fatty acid
- unsaturated fatty acids
- unsaturated hydrocarbon
- unsaturated phospholipid methyltransferase
- unscheduled care
- unscheduled DNA synthesis
Full browser ?
- unreinforced concrete
- Unreinforced Masonry
- Unrelated Adult Male
- Unrelated Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Unrelated Bone Marrow Donor Search
- Unrelated Bone Marrow Transplants
- Unrelated Business Income
- Unrelated Business Income
- Unrelated Business Income Tax
- Unrelated Business Incomes
- Unrelated Business Tax Income
- Unrelated Business Taxable Income
- Unrelated Cord Blood Transplantation
- Unrelated Debt-Financed Income
- Unrelated Donor
- Unrelated Donor Bone Marrow Transplants
- Unrelated Donor Stem Cell Transplantation
- unrelated frequencies
- Unrelated Person
- Unrelated Persons
- Unrelated Volunteer Donors
- Unreleased stop
- Unreleased Weezer for the Masses
- Unreliable Data Protocol