References in periodicals archive ?
(5) See Rury, supra note 4, at 656; Ward, supra note 4, at 742; see also Miller, supra note 4, at 356, 357 ("[T]he misidentification of someone as homosexual [has been held] to be defamatory per se because it implied unchastity.").
However, Matthew's accounts of that teaching seem to make an exception on the ground of unchastity (porneia).
As this Part will show, even appellate judges have proven incapable of putting aside evidence of the victim's unchastity in defining the acceptable level of risk in sexual abuse cases.
PHETERSON, Gail (2001) <<The Social Consequences of Unchastity", Heasley, R.
21, [section][section] 771-81 (2002) (punishing true statements made without good motives and justifiable ends, punishing truthful but unfair reports of official proceedings, punishing statements accusing officials of crime when made without actual malice, and punishing false imputation of unchastity to females, including public figures, made without actual malice); V.I.
Based on GSSC (2006), the most frequent reason for divorce is "personality clash" for both husband (62.6%) and wife (44.3%), which is followed by "violence" (28.7%), "unchastity" for wife (26.1%), and "unchastity" for husband (17.8%) (Table 1).
Under Reconstructionist rule, government becomes the enforcer for fundamentalism, and homosexuality, unchastity, blasphemy and worshipping "false" gods (among other offenses) would merit the death penalty.
(19) Also well documented are the mentions of nonascetic women in the tenets of patristic writers, including Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria, and John Chrysostom, condemning perfumes, cosmetics, hair dyes, excessive jewelry, and expensive clothes by stressing that attending to the body's appearance is wasteful, vain, and a precursor to unchastity. (20)
Obviously when unchastity takes over the fraternal life in communion, the results are destructive.
(52) Lake was subsequently charged with criminal libel, (53) and criminal slander, imputing unchastity to a female.
provided for children, saved women from unchastity and men from
(58) A 5-4 Court upheld his conviction under a statute against publication of anything that "portrays depravity, criminality, unchastity, or lack of virtue of a class of citizens, of any race, color, creed or religion which ...
Medical browser ?
- unarmed rostellum
- unassigned reading frame
- unattached patient
- unavailable bed
- unbalanced translocation
- unbound drug
- uncal artery
- uncal herniation
- Uncaria guianensis
- Uncaria tomentosa
- unciform bone
- unciform fasciculus
- unciform process
- uncinate bundle of Russell
- uncinate convolution
- uncinate epilepsy
- uncinate fasciculus
- uncinate fasciculus of cerebellum
- uncinate process
- uncinate process of cervical vertebra
- uncinate process of ethmoid bone
- uncinate process of first thoracic vertebra
- uncinate process of pancreas
- uncinate process of the ethmoid bone
- uncinate seizure
Full browser ?
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Uncharted 3
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Uncharted Water
- Uncharted Waters
- Uncharted Waters New Horizons
- Uncharted Waters Online
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss
- unchecked buffer
- Unchecked Letter