triple threat physician
1. World-class researcher with self-supporting grants
2. Teacher with the skill of Socrates
3. Clinician with active patient contact
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
triple threat physicianA popular term for a rare and possibly vanishing breed of physician who is a
1. Researcher of a caliber enough to obtain self-supporting grants.
2. Teacher with the skill of Socrates,.
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.