References in periodicals archive ?
Meanwhile, although Mowbray doesn't like to flood his training ground with a revolving door of triallists, he admits it's a case of needs must to help get through the pre-season programme as the search goes on for forward thinking players.
You need to look at triallists in games, as well as in training and we're always looking so we'll see what happens.
Mowbray said: "We had some experienced players in terms of playing for our club last season and a lot of young players who haven't played and one or two triallists and signings so it was a bit of a mixed bag.
Moore gave a runouts to two new triallists, centre-back Michael Kamara and striker Jonathan Tehoue.
There are qualifying sessions on the next two Mondays after which the fastest 36 triallists will gain entry into the competition.
Some new triallists could be on duty in a reserve team friendly at Altrincham tonight.
3) Prospective registration encourages triallists to record the aim, objectives, outcomes and planned analysis of their trial on a clinical trial register before enrolling the first patient.
His place in the Worcester squad will go to one of four triallists which include Scotland A full back Calum MacRae and former Coventry centres George Dixon and Ed Binham.
Full-back Noble was one of two triallists when Gateshead opened their preseason campaign with a 4-0 win at South Shields in midweek.
Cardiff City have growing links with Hungarian club MTK and seven more triallists are due to spend time with Cardiff City's youth Academy.
Boothroyd said of his fame academy: "We are now up to 25 triallists, from all over the world and on various recommendations, over the past three weeks - but that's January madness for you.
The game is likely to be played in four 20-minute quarters and both clubs intend to use the friendly to rotate their squads and assess triallists.
Medical browser ?
- triage: telephone
- trial & error method
- trial acronym
- trial and error
- trial case
- trial denture
- trial design model
- trial forceps
- trial frame
- trial lens
- trial lenses
- trial monitoring
- Trial of Antihypertensive Interventions & Management
- trial of labor
- trial of labor after cesarean delivery
- trial of labor after cesarean section
- trial of therapy
- trial set
- trial site
- trial subject
- triamcinolone acetonide
- triamcinolone hexacetonide
- triangle of atrioventricular node
- triangle of auscultation
- triangle of eighth rib
- triangle of elbow
- triangle of health
- triangle of Koch
- triangle of Petit
- triangle of safety
- triangle of vertebral artery
- triangular bandage
- triangular bone
- triangular dullness
- Triangular Face
- triangular fasciculus
- triangular fibrocartilage complex
- triangular fold
Full browser ?
- Trialeurodes vaporariorum
- Trialeurodes vaporariorum
- Triallyl Phosphate
- trials and tribulations
- Trials Instrumentation System
- Trials Management Organization
- Trials of Atlantis
- Trials of Hypertension Prevention
- Trials of Innovative Government Electronic Regional Services
- Trials Register of Promoting Health Interventions
- Trials unicycle
- Trials, Training and Test Facility
- Triam Udom Suksa School