References in periodicals archive ?
He added that repairs were done, but subsequent tests showed a malfunction on the acoustic communication link between the Bluefin-21 and the Ocean Shield's transponder.
THE FAILURE of the GSLV or Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle, which was to place in orbit the communication satellite GSAT-5P, having 36 transponders, has put the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in a fix over the availability of satellite transponders for its users.
Sure enough, Williams found that he could tie the transponder onto a beetle "as a necklace," he says.
From May 30 to June 5, the ratio of vehicles with a transponder accounted for 6.
Sheehan said the transponders save 15 to 30 minutes per port of entry.
Table 37: Percentage Breakdown of Reason for a Satellite Failure in the First Year of Operation (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-30 Rapid Growth in Television Sector in India III-30 Satellite Capacity Constraints III-31 India to Install Additional Transponder Capacity III-31 Nepal - Grappling with Transponder Scarcity III-31 Satellite / Product Launches III-32 Recent Industry Activity III-32 Select Players III-33 B.
Civcom's transponders integrate Optical Dispersion Compensation, allowing a wide range of applications for networks reaching from 80km - up to 170km.
Ditech's Palette Transponder family also can be used to extend the usefulness and reach of non-DWDM legacy equipment (such as SONET/SDH transmission equipment and IP routers) by converting 1310 nanometer (nm) optical signals to the 1550 nm range.
TRANSPONDER CAPABILITY - READ-ONLY, READ-WRITE, AND WRITEONCE-
Power transmission is 4-24 dBmv for the transponder.
During collection, as carts are automatically lifted and dumped, the transponder identifies the resident and type of waste to generate bills which minimize waste collection costs and ensure regulatory compliance.
The distortion tolerant transponder will enable transmission of 10 Gb/s services on the widely deployed 2.
Medical browser ?
- transpiration stream
- Transplant Games
- transplant lung syndrome
- transplant rejection
- Transplant Tourism
- transplant unit
- transplant vasculopathy
- transplantation antigen
- transplantation endometriosis
- transplantation genetics
- transplantation of the pancreas
- transplantation, autogenous
- transplantation, homogenous tooth
- transplantation-associated coronary artery disease
- transporionic axis
- transport and travel
- transport antibiotic
- transport maximum
- transport medium
- transport number
- transport protein
- transport sector
- transport: interfacility
- transport: intrafacility
- transportation of the injured
- transporter associated with antigen processing
- transposable element
- transposable genetic element
- transposition of gender-identity
- transposition of great vessels
- Transposition of the Great Arteries
- transposition of the great arteries, dextro-looped
Full browser ?
- Transplanting and Planting Machine
- Transplanting Apparatus
- Transplasma Membrane Electron Transport
- transplutonium element
- Transponder (aviation)
- Transponder Assembly
- transponder beacon
- Transponder Control Group
- transponder dead time
- Transponder Inoperative
- Transponder Interface Electronics
- Transponder Interface Unit
- Transponder Landing System
- Transponder Mandatory Zone
- Transponder Performance Analyzer
- transponder set
- Transponder Set Test Set
- transponder suppressed time delay
- Transponder Turnaround Frequency Ratio
- Transponder-Grooming Edge
- Transponder-Lightpath Edge
- Transporation Emergency Preparedness Program
- transporionic axis