Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
2+] -induced large-amplitude swelling of liver and heart mitochondria by cyclosporin is probably caused by the inhibitor binding to mitochondrial-matrix peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase and preventing it interacting with the adenine nucleotide translocase.
Hoppela, "Altered expression of the adenine nucleotide translocase isoforms and decreased ATP synthase activity in skeletal muscle mitochondria in heart failure," Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology, vol.
Analysis of functional coupling: mitochondrial creatine kinase and adenine nucleotide translocase.
Nitrosative stress inhibits the aminophospholipid translocase resulting in phosphatidylserine externalization and macrophage engulfment: implications for the resolution of inflammation.
34Moreover up-regulation of fatty acid translocase in liver by vanadium has been shown to reduce TG accumulation in liver of diabetic rats.
5S RNA signal recognition particle (RWLH04543), signal recognition particle subunit SRP54 (RWLH01652), protein translocase subunit SecB (RWLH02874), chaperone protein DnaJ (RWLH04040), chaperone protein DnaK (RWLH00991, RWLH04038, RWLH04039), GrpE protein (RWLH01655), chaperonin GroES (RWLH03651) and chaperonin GroEL (RWLH03652).
In addition, some proteins, such as fatty acid translocase (CD36) and apolipoprotein B100 (apoB100), also affect hepatic lipid profiles, via regulating the uptake of non-esterified fatty acids (NEFAs) and the secretion of very low density lipoprotein (VLDL) respectively (Sozio et al.
The BRAA has three components: apolipoprotein E (APOE), Translocase of Outer Mitochondrial Membrane (TOMM40) genotypes and age.
Regulation of fatty acid transport protein and fatty acid translocase mRNA levels by endotoxin and cytokines.
2234 2104679 T T G SP70585_2289 Position Gene product Synonymous 384518 Hypothetical protein No 425383 Helicase, RecD/TraA family No 457503 Not applicable -- 568204 Not applicable -- 923459 Dihydroorotate dehydrogenase 1B No 936681 Competence protein No 1389846 Pyridoxal biosynthesis lyase PdxS No 1675901 Preprotein translocase subunit SecY No 2044455 # beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase/ No beta-glucosidase (3- beta-N-acetyl-D- glucosaminidase/ beta-D-glucosidase) (Nag3) 2104679 alpha-L-Fucosidase No Position Amino acid change 384518 K [right arrow] * 425383 R [right arrow] H 457503 -- 568204 -- 923459 S [right arrow] A 936681 K [right arrow] N 1389846 E [right arrow] * 1675901 T [right arrow] I 2044455 # E [right arrow] A 2104679 S [right arrow] R # SNV is located in the genomic island.
Beaudet, "Type Ib glycogen storage disease is caused by a defect in the glucose-6-phosphate translocase of the microsomal glucose-6-phosphatase system," The Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol.
Perhaps this fact is more significant when considering the point that one of the major constituents of MPTP, namely, the adenine nucleotide translocase, is known to be affected by [ONOO.
Medical browser ?
- transitional vertebra
- transitional year
- transitional year program
- transitional zone
- transitional zone of lips
- transitional-dyspnea index
- transitive movement
- transitory mania
- transjugular access set
- transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt
- transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic stent-shunt
- transkaryotic implantation
- translabyrinthine approach
- translation start site
- translational medicine
- translational research
- translatory movement
- translocation carrier
- translocation Down syndrome
- translocation heterozygote
- translumbar amputation
- translumbar aortography
- transluminal angiography
- transmeatal incision
- transmissible encephalopathy
- transmissible gastroenteritis virus of swine
- transmissible neurodegenerative disease
- transmissible spongiform encephalopathy
- transmissible veneral tumour
Full browser ?
- Transliterating Certificate
- Translocase at the Outer Chloroplast Membrane
- Translocase of Inner Membrane
- translocase of inner mitochondrial membrane
- Translocase of Inner Mitochondrial Membrane 50
- Translocase of Outer Membrane
- translocase of outer mitochondrial membrane
- Translocase of Outer Mitochondrial Membrane 34
- Translocated in liposarcoma protein
- Translocated in liposarcoma protein
- Translocated in Liposarcoma-associated protein
- Translocation across the Membrane