References in periodicals archive ?
One of the PFSA's achievements was the recent international accreditation in firearms and toolmarks, meaning the evidence analysed at the authority could be admissible in other countries, including Europe.
Functional areas of this building will include controlled substance, toxicology & blood alcohol, evidence processing & control, 10-print, firearms toolmarks, and DNA.
Crime labs still handle far more requests relating to traditional forensic methods--such as comparing ballistics, latent fingerprints, fibers, and toolmarks.
conference, where scientists from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) presented their latest research on ballistic toolmarks, fingerprints, digital forensics, trace evidence, DNA profiling, and more.
As the war progressed, Sauer simplified the markings, stopped polishing out the toolmarks and deleted the safety.
Toolmarks and polished spots showing wear on the claws indicate they were purposefully removed from eagles, strung together and worn, researchers report online March 11 in PLOSONE.
Training and assistance with analysis are available in the following areas: latent prints, DNA, drug chemistry, explosives, firearms and toolmarks, gunshot residue, documents, digital evidence, trace evidence, and legal studies.
In addition to forensic document examinations, ink dating, and latent prints, Riley Welch LaPorte will now be offering Forensic Firearms & Toolmarks and Forensic Biology & DNA.
The new building will be completed in the fourth quarter of this year and it will administer nine laboratories providing evidence testing in the areas of chemistry, DNA, toxicology, firearms, toolmarks, document testing, fingerprints, electronic evidence and fire debris/arson.
The toolmarks on the bindings of the books are not the same as those of the King Edward and Queen Mary Binder's work.
The toolmarks found on fired bullets and cartridge cases are important physical evidence in shooting incidents.
They are all masterpieces of the first order, and each work is singular, though all bear the toolmarks of a unifying spiritual obsession and formal innovation.
Medical browser ?
- tonsillar nodes
- tonsillar ring
- tonsillar sinus
- tonsillectomy & adenoidectomy
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- tonsillolingual sulcus
- Tony Bland
- Tonya Harding Syndrome
- too numerous to count
- Tooke review
- tooth abrasion
- tooth abscess
- tooth agenesis, selective, type 1
- tooth alignment
- tooth and nail syndrome
- tooth arrangement
- tooth avulsion
- tooth bleaching
- tooth bud
- tooth cavity
- tooth contour
- tooth decay
- tooth eruption
- Tooth Extraction
- tooth form
- tooth fulcrum
- tooth germ
- Tooth in Eye Surgery
- tooth inclination
- tooth isolation
- tooth ligation
- tooth malformation
- tooth migration
Full browser ?
- tooling up
- tooling up
- tooling us up
- tooling you up
- Toolkit for Advanced Discriminative Modeling
- Toolkit for Advanced Optimization
- Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling
- Toolkit for Forms
- Toolkit for Multi Variate Data Analysis
- Toolkit for Nursing Excellence at End-of-Life Transition
- Toolkit for Object Oriented Network Distributed Online Environment
- Toolkit for Oracle
- Toolkit for Requirements and Design Engineering
- Toolkit for System Administrators
- Toolkit without An Important Name
- toolmaker's vise
- Toolooa State High School
- Toolroom Inventory Management System
- Tools & Plants
- Tools & Test Equipment
- Tools & Test Equipment List
- Tools and Algorithms Access Services
- Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems
- Tools and Compilers for Hardware Acceleration
- Tools and Habits for Inspiring and Nurturing Creativity
- Tools and Libraries
- Tools and Materials
- Tools and Methodology
- Tools and Methods of Competitive Engineering
- Tools and Rites of Transformation
- Tools and Techniques of Life Insurance Planning
- Tools and Technologies for Open Repositories
- Tools and Test Equipment
- Tools and Test Equipment List
- Tools As a Service
- Tools Control Board
- Tools Database Working Group