come

(redirected from To Come)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Acronyms, Idioms, Wikipedia.

come

Sexology
noun (slang) Ejaculate; semen.
 
verb (slang) To orgasm.
References in periodicals archive ?
I decided to attempt a crucifixion scene, starting with a black background, the color-foreground of hope to come out of the dark.
I think the rich Western European countries, especially very rich Germany, have to do far more in sharing, and in trying to understand why there is misery in the world, why in fact very few--10 per cent--try to come to Western Europe, while the other 90 per cent go to the poorest countries, countries like Iran, India, Pakistan, and Africa, which take up most of the refugees."
It is a prelude to the woes that are to come after the seventh seal is opened.
Aside from the obvious good looks, I was moved by his decision to come out and face the world.
Taken in a larger context, clinical insights about homosexuality and siblings are a hodgepodge of evocative conclusions: Gay men tend to come later in the birth order and have more older brothers than heterosexual men, while lesbians tend to be the only child or the oldest; gay brothers (especially gay twins) stay more closed-off to the family about sexuality than do straight siblings.
The great news that Riegel would be working closely with Emmy winner Susan Lucci (who plays Erica) got better when she found out she'd be playing the first central character in all of soapdom to come out of the closet.
Parents, of course, are often the hardest people to come out to.
But the key premise behind the workshops--the need to come out--is no longer the loaded issue it was for gays and lesbians when the Experience began.
Nobel's story highlights an increasingly common trend among gay and lesbian youth: Sexual orientation is not something they are just beginning to come to terms with in high school or in college.