Carney's complex(redirected from testicular tumor)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Related to testicular tumor: testicular cancer
Carney's complexCardiology A variable clinical complex of mucocutaneous, visceral, and endocrine disorders, defined by ≥ 2 of the following
- Cardiac myxoma
- Cutaneous myxoma
- Mammary myxoid fibroma
- Spotty mucocutaneous pigmentation
- Lentigines, blue, junctional or compound nevi
- Primary pigmented nodular adrenocortical disease
- testicular tumor
- large cell calcifying Sertoli cell tumors, often bilateral/multicentric
- Pituitary hGH-secreting tumor
- –Acromegaly or gigantism (MCP 1986; 61:165)
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.