Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Board Member Mark Cramer cited this as the reason for his vote against the tentative budget, calling it an unnecessary contribution to what he considered Illinois' most stable retirement fund.
I am pleased that over 30,000 public servants have new tentative collective agreements negotiated in good faith.
The parties had resumed negotiations in January of 2019 following the failed ratification of a prior tentative agreement reached between the parties in May of 2018.
It has received tentative approval for the treatment of moderate to severe opioid use disorder (OUD) in patients who have initiated treatment with a single dose of a transmucosal buprenorphine product or who are already being treated with buprenorphine.
The tentative agreement would set up a Hospital Medicine Resource Council, with three union members and three administrators meeting monthly in the contract's first year, and every two months after the first year, to discuss such issues as patient loads and staffing, Schwartz said.
Out of respect for the union membership, AT&T will not comment on details of the tentative agreements until they have been presented to them for a vote by their leadership.
Issuance of the tentative opinion before oral argument has significantly reduced the time spent on oral argument in two ways.
La section regionale de Gafsa , de la SNFSI a affirme qu'Imen Triki n'a pas fait l'objet d'une tentative d'assassinat , et que l'homme en question s'est simplement trompe de chambre dans l'hotel ou il logeait au meme titre qu'elle .
The inclusion on the list is important because nominations to the World Heritage List will not be considered unless the nominated property has been included on the Tentative List.
The rules of the Tribunal require the Pre-Trial Judge, Daniel Fransen, to set a tentative date for the trial, which could change based on judicial developments.
AT&T (NYSE: T) said that AT&T Mobility has reached a tentative agreement with the Communications Workers of America in benefits negotiations covering all CWA bargained-for Mobility employees nationwide more than 40,000 employees.
The Association of Flight Attendants-CWA (AFA) at Hawaiian Airlines on Monday announced it has reached a tentative agreement with management.
Medical browser ?
- tension myalgia
- tension of gases
- tension pneumopericardium
- tension pneumothorax
- tension suture
- tension test
- Tension-type headache
- Tensipine MR
- tensor fascia lata muscle
- tensor fasciae latae (muscle)
- tensor fasciae latae muscle
- tensor muscle of broad fascia
- tensor tarsi muscle
- tensor tympani (muscle)
- tensor tympani muscle
- tensor tympani reflex
- tensor tympanni
- tensor veli palati (muscle)
- tensor veli palati muscle
- tenth cranial nerve
- tentorial angle
- tentorial basal branch of cavernous part of internal carotid artery
- tentorial basal branch of internal carotid artery
- tentorial hernia
- tentorial herniation
- tentorial marginal branch of cavernous part of internal carotid artery
- tentorial nerve
- tentorial notch
- tentorial pressure cone
- tentorial ridge
- tentorial surface
- tentorium cerebelli
Full browser ?
- Tentamen Suicidi
- Tentara Manunggal Masuk Desa
- Tentara Nasional Indonesia
- Tentara Nasional Indonesia--Angkatan Laut
- Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat
- Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara
- Tentative Agreement
- Tentative Annual Planning Estimate
- tentative approach
- Tentative Basis Of Issue
- Tentative Basis Of Issue Feeder Data
- Tentative Basis of Issue Plan
- Tentative Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data
- Tentative Calculated Landing Time
- Tentative Calculated Landing Time
- Tentative Classification of Defects
- Tentative CNO Program Analysis Memorandum
- Tentative Consensus
- Tentative de Suicide
- Tentative Discharge Tomorrow
- tentative explanation
- Tentative Final Firing Position
- Tentative Final Monograph
- Tentative Finding and Recommendations
- Tentative Force Guidance
- Tentative Interactive Composite Data elements directory for UN/EDIFACT
- Tentative Interference Subtraction
- Tentative Interim Amendment
- Tentative Job Offer
- tentative law
- Tentative Military Occupation Specialty
- Tentative Non-Confirmation
- tentative order
- Tentative Orders
- Tentative Parcel Map
- Tentative Planning & Programming Guidance Memorandum