Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Temporary workers can be defined as individuals who are directly employed by organizations, or through employment agencies, to fulfill jobs for limited and specific amounts of time.
The temporary regulations are based on the conclusion that legal ownership provides the appropriate framework for determining intangibles ownership under Sec.
20, the court granted partial summary judgment, on the issue of liability, to the plaintiff/purchaser of a home, and against the defendant/law firm which represented him in connection with the purchase, for failing to obtain, at the closing, a written copy of a temporary or permanent c/o.
Bush's proposal to grant temporary employment to immigrants....
These changes will force companies to reassess their business needs for temporary staff, and organizations that use "temps" as a low-cost way of filling their employment needs will have to rethink their policies, say consultants at William M.
Once a temporary worker comes aboard at your company, follow a few simple rules of thumb to ensure more effective working relationships.
In revenue ruling 99-7 (1999-5 IRB), however, the IRS has redefined the meaning of "temporary employment" illustrated in Walker.
This article discusses the temporary help industry, highlighting managerial, professional, and technical workers such as accountants, scientists, and information technology specialists.
Temporary jobs are no longer the mainstay of secretaries and receptionists, or just a way to replace vacationing employees.
Though singled out as the most contingent and given the lion's share of media attention, temporary workers at large temp firms stay on the payroll for only about four weeks, on average.
The preamble to the temporary regulations explains that the legislative history of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 expressly notes that business hedges were accorded ordinary treatment under existing law and that Congress declared its intent to continue that treatment?
Unlike Notice 2000-4, the temporary regulations contain a plethora of rules addressing situations that may commonly arise in the context of a like-kind exchange or involuntary conversion transaction, including (1) the treatment of assets relinquished front a depreciation general asset account, (2) deferred exchanges, (3) an acquisition prior to the disposition, (4) exchanges involving nondepreciable property, (5) depreciation limits for passenger automobiles and (6) short tax years.
Medical browser ?
- temporal lobe syndrome
- temporal lobe trauma
- temporal muscle
- temporal nerve
- temporal plane
- temporal planum
- temporal pole
- temporal pole of cerebrum
- temporal pole TA of cerebrum
- temporal process
- temporal process of zygomatic bone
- temporal region of head
- temporal resolution
- temporal squama
- temporal sulcus
- temporal summation
- temporal surface
- temporal surface of frontal bone
- temporal surface of greater wing of sphenoid bone
- temporal surface of zygomatic bone
- temporal vein
- temporalis (muscle)
- temporalis muscle
- temporal-sequential organization
- temporary base
- temporary bed
- temporary bed days
- temporary cartilage
- temporary colostomy
- temporary crown
- temporary full registration
- temporary galvanotonus
- temporary insanity
- temporary lead
- temporary pacemaker
- temporary parasite
- temporary privileges
- temporary prosthesis
- temporary removable splint
- temporary restoration
- temporary threshold shift
- temporary tooth
- temporomandibular arthrosis
- temporomandibular disorder
Full browser ?
- Temporarily Absent
- Temporarily Disqualified
- Temporarily Divorced for a Year
- Temporarily Doing Business As
- temporarily filled military post
- Temporarily Flooded Forest Alliance
- Temporarily Medically Unfit
- Temporarily Not Available
- Temporarily Obligated Peasants
- Temporarily Obsolete Abandoned Derelict Site
- Temporarily on Academic Duty
- Temporarily Out of Print
- Temporarily Out of Service
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- Temporarily Restricted Funds
- Temporarily Restricted Net Asset
- Temporarily Restricted Net Assets
- Temporarily Shared Social Reality
- Temporarily Unaccounted for
- Temporary & Geographical
- Temporary Account
- Temporary Accounts
- Temporary Accumulation Area
- Temporary Active Duty
- Temporary ad hoc rainbow coalition
- Temporary Additional Duty
- Temporary Additional Duty in Connection With
- Temporary Additional Duty Management Information System
- Temporary Additional Duty Travel Target
- Temporary Additional Duty Under Instruction
- Temporary Additional Responsibility Allowance
- Temporary Adequate Episcopal Oversight
- Temporary Adjustable Defibrillation Electrode
- Temporary Administrative Assignment
- Temporary Admission Regime
- Temporary Agency Work
- Temporary Agency Worker Directive
- Temporary Agent Servicing Program
- Temporary Agnosticism in Practice
- Temporary Air Service Permit
- Temporary Airfield Construction Waiver
- Temporary Alteration
- Temporary Alteration Control Form
- Temporary Alternative Work
- Temporary And Not To Exceed
- Temporary Appointment Pending Establishment of Register
- Temporary Area Office
- Temporary Asset
- Temporary Asset Redistribution Program