References in periodicals archive ?
Before I discuss what can be done to help writing technophobes, it might be best to examine the three basic types of computer composition scaredy-cats.
It's easy to become a technophobe, worried that what's just around the corner will outdate what you already have.
In short, Sale's is the voice of the intellectual technophobe. He and his colleagues appear not to have personally suffered from modern technology; indeed some of them seem to have done quite well by it even as they rail against it.
So, for ze Pulitzer-style update of my block-buster, rib-tickler Das Kapital, I bring you Das Technophobe, ze penetratink revelations into ze hearts unt minds of ze downtrodden, misunderstood sandals-wearink, bearded folks who are programmink ze computers for ze coming millenium.
I'm a bit of a technophobe, but I'll enjoy watching them playing them.
I am a confirmed technophobe and always the last buy into the latest technological advance, so I expected a gimmicky offering.
But because the layout is so easy to navigate, even the biggest technophobe will enjoy searching through its pages.
While this computer software developer/author who is retired from Microsoft is no technophobe, Seidensticker argues that we must take a more balanced view of technological innovation.
d) A dump for business cardsTechnophile technophobe: 1.
It's not that I'm a technophobe, although I think a watershed was crossed this Christmas when I had to get my 13-year-old to set up my new radio alarm clock.
Ozzy Osbourne was quite well-known before for biting the heads off bats, but now we see him in a whole new light as a family man, eccentric technophobe, dog lover and natural comedian.
Whether you are advertising on the net or searching out the best deals then this book is bound to come in handy to both the reluctant technophobe thrown in at the deep-end and to the experienced net surfer.
Medical browser ?
- Technetium Heart Scan
- technetium pyrophosphate myocardial scanning
- technetium Tc 99m albumin aggregated injection
- technetium Tc 99m hexamethylpropyleneamine oxime
- technetium Tc 99m methylene diphosphonate
- technetium Tc 99m RBC
- technetium Tc 99m sestamibi
- technetium Tc 99m sulfur colloid
- technical component
- technical efficiency
- technical error
- technological disaster
- Technology Allergy
- technology management
- technology provider
- technology-enabled active learning
- tectal commissure
- tectobulbar tract
- tectonic keratoplasty
- tectonic movement
- tectoolivary fibers
- tectopontine fibers
- tectopontine tract
- tect-or tecti-
- tectoreticular fibers
- tectorial membrane
- tectorial membrane (of median atlantoaxial joint)
- tectorial membrane of cochlear duct
Full browser ?
- Technology-Enhanced Learning in Science
- Technology-Enhanced Learning Investigation
- Technology-Mediated Learning
- Technology-Oriented Program
- Technology-Rich Environment
- Technology/Engineering Management Inc.
- Technomic Information Services
- Technonikol Ltd.
- Technopreneur Development Flagship
- Technopreneur Promotion Programme
- Technoscience and Regulation Research Unit