tarsal(redirected from tarsal joint)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
1. pertaining to the tarsus of an eyelid.
2. pertaining to the tarsus of the foot.
tarsal tunnel syndrome a complex of symptoms resulting from compression of the posterior tibial nerve or of the plantar nerves in the tarsal tunnel, with pain, numbness, and tingling paresthesia of the sole of the foot.
Relating to a tarsus in any sense. See: tarsal bones.
1. Of, relating to, or situated near the tarsus of the foot: the tarsal bones.
2. Of or relating to the tarsus of the eyelid: the tarsal ligaments.
Relating to a tarsus in any sense.
1. Pertaining to the tarsal bones of the foot.
2. Pertaining to the fibrous skeleton (tarsal plate) of the eyelid.
Pertaining to the tarsus.