Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The quality map of surface waters of the land of the Russian Federation was compiled from observations of water pollution in water bodies and watercourses carried out in 2016 by Roshydromet's network units.
Chinese, Denish and Turk companies have shown keen interest to work on surface water and waste water projects while the Asian Development Bank had also assured of financial support.
Groundwater and surface water are often called "the hidden assets" because they fulfill various diverse functions of all humankind and are readily assessable freshwater sources in earth crust, making up 97 % all freshwater reservoirs.
It was only when Mr Boon clubbed together with a neighbour to hire a drainage expert that he realised he did not need to pay the charge - currently PS96 a year - because his surface water drained into the ground via a "soakaway," rather than into the sewer system.
The third project on the list is the 39-mile long, $361 million Surface Water Supply Project, which will bring water from the Northeast plant to west Harris County.
The plans will see water from Killingworth Lake and Longbenton Letch, which currently flows into Northumbrian Water's sewer network, diverted into a new underground surface water pipe to reduce flood risks.
Prof Christensen believes the surface water and treated sewage can only increase the risk of flooding for him and his neighbours.
Among the LGUs in talks with the MCWD to provide surface water include Carmen, Danao City, among others.
The article puts an emphasis on encouraging readers to think about ways of reducing surface water around their homes, and we too encourage this as it releases pressure from our sewers while also improving the environment around us.
KirKlees Council is responsible for all surface water flooding within the council area and the Environment Agency is responsible for flooding from river water.
Surface water quality was examined to determine spatial and seasonal variations in the Lower Kinabatangan River catchment, Sabah, Malaysia between October 2004 and June 2005, during the weak La Nina event.
The three pharmaceuticals - 17-alphaethinylestradiol, 17-beta-estradiol and diclofenac - are part of a group of 15 chemicals added by MEPs to the priority risk list of substances to be monitored and controlled in EU surface waters.
Medical browser ?
- Surcease Suicide
- SurePress bandage
- surface anatomy
- surface anesthesia
- surface area
- surface area/volume ratio
- surface biopsy
- surface catalysis
- surface coil
- surface disinfectant
- surface electrode
- surface epithelium
- surface mucous cells of stomach
- surface tension
- surface tension theory of narcosis
- surface therapy
- surface thermometer
- surface water
- surface-enhanced laser desorption-ionization
- surface-induced dissociation
- surface-tension theory of narcosis
- surfactant deficiency
- surfactant protein A
- surfactant protein B
- surfactant protein C
- surfactant replacement therapy
- surfactant-specific proteins
- Surfer’s Nodule
- Surfer’s Rib
- surfer's ear
- surfer's knobs
- surfer's knots
- surfer's nodules
- surge capacity
- surgeon assistant
Full browser ?
- Surface Vessel Torpedo Tube
- surface vibrator
- surface visibility
- surface void
- Surface warfare
- Surface warfare
- Surface Warfare Commander
- Surface Warfare Coordinator
- Surface Warfare Development Group
- Surface Warfare Engineering Facility
- Surface Warfare Enterprise
- Surface Warfare Naval Reserve Advisory Committee
- Surface Warfare Officer
- Surface Warfare Officer Continuation Pay
- Surface Warfare Officer's School
- Surface Warfare Officer, Nuclear
- Surface Warfare Officers School - Division Officers Course
- Surface Warfare Officers School Command
- Surface Warfare Officers School Command Detachment
- Surface Warfare Officers School, Pacific
- Surface Warfare Over-the-horizon Targeting
- Surface Warfare Plan
- Surface Warfare Supervisor
- Surface Warfare Supply Corps Officer
- Surface Warfare Test Ship
- Surface Warfare Trainer Group
- Surface Warfare Training Evaluation Program
- Surface Warfare Training Requirements Review
- Surface Warfare Training Review Board
- surface wash
- surface water
- Surface Water Acidification Project
- Surface Water Ambient Monitoring Program
- Surface Water Ambient Toxics Monitoring Program
- surface water assessment team
- Surface Water Catchment
- Surface Water Detention
- Surface Water Drainage
- Surface Water Heat Pump
- Surface Water Improvement and Management
- Surface Water Intake Protection Program
- Surface Water Integrated Monitoring System
- Surface Water Level
- Surface Water Management Plan
- Surface Water Modelling Centre
- Surface Water Overland Flow
- Surface Water Pipe
- Surface Water Protection
- Surface Water Protection Criteria
- Surface Water Quality
- Surface Water Quality Assessment
- Surface Water Quality Bureau
- Surface Water Quality Division
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring Program
- Surface Water Quality Standards
- Surface Water Retention
- Surface Water Retention Index
- Surface Water Study Site Metadata
- Surface Water Supply Index
- Surface Water Treatment Facility