Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Ken Willard, a member of the Kansas State Board of Education, has been voted president-elect of the National Association of State Boards of Education (NASBE).
Sigmann sent a letter via e-mail June 6 to the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy requesting that the organization issue an RFI by Dec.
Costello, president and CEO of the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), said that computerizing the CPA exam required dramatic shifts not only in the test's content and format but also in the means of administration.
The National Association of State Boards of Education (NASBE) has launched the first fully supported Internet communications forum by a national organization to allow student state education leaders to communicate with their peers from across the country.
Firms are responsible for maintaining a system of quality control and complying with rules and regulations of state boards and other regulatory bodies.
Congress's landmark accounting reform legislation--and its potential impact on how states will regulate CPAs--was the leading discussion topic at the annual meeting of the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) in October.
The National Association of State Boards of Education (NASBE) is issuing "guiding principles" for Congress to consider as it makes modifications to the No Child Left Behind Act during the reauthorization process.
The second would allow only state boards of accountancy to access peer review information of firms licensed in their state through a secure, password-protected web interface.
Regulation of alternative practice structures (APS) emerged, once again, as a hot topic at the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) annual meeting.
The Carnegie Corporation of New York has awarded the National Association of State Boards of Education a $210,000 grant to fund state efforts to improve adolescent literacy.
It also underscores the enforcement authority of state boards of accountancy over licensees with interstate practices.
Quality pre-school programs have proven themselves so successful at boosting student achievement that states should expand high-quality preschool systems to as many children as possible as soon as possible, concludes a new study by the National Association of State Boards of Education.
Medical browser ?
- stasis dermatitis
- stasis eczema
- stasis syndrome
- stasis ulcer
- Stas-Otto method
- stat lab
- STAT1 deficiency, autosomal recessive
- state board
- State Board Test Pool Examination
- state boards
- State Children's Health Insurance Program
- state hospital
- state medicine
- State Nurses Association
- state of matter
- state of the art
- state regulatory agency
- state school
- State Terrorism
- State Trait Anxiety Inventory
- state-dependent learning
- state-dependent memory
- state-enrolled nurse
- Statement of Fitness for Work
- statement of identity
- Statewide Health Coordinating Committee
- static acoustic impedance
- static arthropathy
Full browser ?
- State Board of Education
- State Board of Education Rules
- State Board of Elections
- State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education
- State Board of Equalization
- State Board of Equalization (California)
- State Board of Equalization and Assessment
- State Board of Examiners
- State Board of Examiners for Nursing
- State Board of Finance
- State Board of Fire Services
- State Board of Health
- State Board of Higher Education
- State Board of Independent Colleges and Universities
- State Board of Mediation
- State Board of Medical Examiners
- State Board of Missions
- State Board of Nursing
- State Board of Pardon and Parole
- State Board of Pharmacy
- State Board of Social Services
- State Board of Tax Appeal
- State Board of Tax Examiners
- State Board of Technical Education
- State Board of Technical Education and Training
- State Board of Vocational Technical Education
- State Board of Workers' Compensation
- State Board Retirement Plan
- State Board Test Pool Examination
- State Boarding Schools Association
- state boards
- State Boating Law Administrator
- State Bond Commission
- State Border Guards Service
- State Botanical Garden
- State Boundaries
- state boundary
- State broadcaster
- State budget
- State Budget Office
- State Building & Construction Trades Council
- State Building Code Council
- State Building Energy Conservation Program
- State Building Energy Efficiency Program
- State Bureau of Foreign Experts
- State Bureau of Investigations
- State Bureau of Military Products Trade
- State Bureau of Procurement
- State Bureau of Survey and Mapping
- State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping
- State Business Microcomputer Users Group
- State Business Tax Climate Index
- State butterfly of Minnesota
- State butterfly of MN
- state by items
- state by way of objection
- State Calling Service
- state capital
- State Capital Global Law Firm Group
- State Capital Improvements Program
- state capitalism