References in periodicals archive ?
Solum has until June 31 to make the adjustments to its plans before going ahead, should it choose to do so.
Councillor Natalie Bramhall, for Redhill West, said: "Solum has secured planning permission but it is actively trying to sell it on to someone else with the planning permission, similarly to what happened with the Liquid and Envy site.
"I envisage that someone else will buy it like they did with the Liquid and Envy site and new planning permission will be put through once Solum has sold it on."
Along with Solum, the Davis Polk team included corporate partner Kirtee Kapoor and associates Bryan M.
Based in Menlo Park, Solum advises on public and private corporate finance transactions, including initial public offerings and convertible and other debt offerings, mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, SEC disclosure and corporate governance.
Solum's second chapter taps into the prevailing trends in gender history, and locates Lucrezia's agency, particularly as a Medici bride (she married Lorenzo 'il Magnifico' in 1444), within its historical context.
Solum demonstrates that this artefact was the catalyst for a persistent new style.
At the outset, I should say that Solum is the ideal scholar for the project of writing a new originalist manifesto.
In Part I, I evaluate the claim implicit in the title of Solum's opening chapter, "We Are All Originalists Now." In Part II, I explicate Solum's formulation of the new originalism by contrasting it with Keith Whittington's.
Julian Lyon, chairman of the Guildford Society, said: "Solum now gives developers a precedent.
Mr Lyon added: "The battle is on between going up or stretching out, though Solum manages both.
Contractor name : SOLUM REGENERATION LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Medical browser ?
- solo practice
- solo practitioner
- Solomon’s seal
- solubility pump
- solubility ratio
- solubility test
- soluble antigen
- soluble fiber
- soluble fibre
- soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase 1
- soluble glass
- soluble immune response suppressor
- soluble ligature
- soluble material
- soluble RNA
- soluble soap
- soluble starch
- soluble transferrin receptor
- solum tympani
- solution of contiguity
- solution of continuity
- solution pressure
- SOLVD-Prevention Study
- SOLVD-Treatment Study
- solve rate
- solvent abuse
- solvent drag
- solvent ether
- solvent inhalation
- solvent/detergent treated
Full browser ?
- Soluble Variant Surface Glycoprotein
- Soluble Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Soluble Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- soluble VEGFR2
- soluble VEGFR3 variant 1
- soluble VEGFR3 variant 2
- soluble VEGFR3 variant 3
- Soluble Wheat Protein
- Solución Salina Normal
- Soluciones Digitales
- Soluciones En Recursos Humanos
- Soluciones Globales de Negocio e Informática
- Soluciones Informaticas para el Comercio
- Soluções Integradas Em Geotecnologias
- solum tympani
- solus agreement
- Solus deus haeredem facit
- Solusek's Eye
- solute carrier family 1 (glutamate transporter) member 7
- solute carrier family 1 (neutral amino acid transporter), member 5
- Solute carrier family 1 member 1
- Solute carrier family 1 member 2
- Solute carrier family 1 member 3
- solute carrier family 1 member 4