References in periodicals archive ?
Highly significant association can be observed between self-actualisation need and place of residence.
The self-actualisation needs are the highest of the Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
The physiological needs are fixed for all individuals whereas the self-actualisation needs are more diversified.
Achievement of the aim in the life will be used to assess the level of self-actualisation needs satisfied among the elderly.
In the analysis variable of achievement in the life is taken as a proxy of self-actualisation needs of the elderly in Pakistan.
Relationship of Self-actualisation Needs with Different Sociodemographic Variables
Achievement of the aim in life was use as a proxy for the self-actualisation needs.
the satisfaction of ego and self-actualisation needs, can be direct products of effort directed towards organisational objectives.
After individuals have satisfied these needs to some extent, they feel the need for esteem; both self-esteem and recognition from others, and once esteem needs begin to be adequately satisfied, the self-actualisation needs become more dominant.
Concerns about financial prospects and affirmative action relate to people's physiological, safety, esteem and self-actualisation needs.
A lack of motivation or self-actualisation needs in an individual is often associated with ill-health.
The needs are: survival or physiological needs, safety or security needs, social needs, ego-status needs and self-actualisation needs.
Medical browser ?
- Selenomonas ruminantium
- Seleny test
- self abuse
- Self Bougienage
- Self Care
- Self Destructive Behaviour
- Self Extinguishing Cigarette
- Self Fulfilling Prophecy
- Self Harm
- self help
- Self Help Group
- Self Induced Illness
- Self Killer
- Self Pay
- Self Policing
- Self Treatment Movement
- self-actualisation need
- self-adhering roller dressing
- self-angulated curette
- self-applied health-enhancement method
- self-aspirating syringe
- self-awareness enhancement
- self-blood glucose monitoring
- self-breast examination
- self-care assistance
- self-care assistance: bathing
- self-care assistance: dressing
- self-care assistance: feeding
- self-care assistance: IADL
- self-care assistance: instrumental activities of daily living
Full browser ?
- Self-Accelerating Decomposition Temperature
- self-acting door
- self-acting incline
- self-action effect
- self-actualisation need
- Self-Adapting Focused Review System
- self-adapting program
- self-adapting system
- Self-Adaptive and Autonomic Computing Systems
- Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems
- Self-Adaptive Flight Experiment
- Self-Adaptive System
- Self-Adaptive Universal Receiver
- Self-Addressed Envelope