References in periodicals archive ?
Oregon uses the American Medical Association's Guide to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairments to rate the workers' level of impairment, then applies a schedule of benefits to determine the amount the employer must pay.
The employees' obligations stemmed from the schedule of benefits included in the certificate of insurance, under which BCBSO agreed to pay "80% of the provider's reasonable charge" and the beneficiaries were to pay the remaining 20%.
Changes to the schedule of benefits in dental health care has Alberta dentist Deb Crowfoot concerned and worried about his patients' oral health.
The Ontario Health Insurance Schedule of Benefits is another way to return money to hospitals for more efficient use of outpatient services over inpatient services.