salary sacrifice scheme
salary sacrifice schemeAny “buy-in” that local or national governmental organisations officially endorse for employees wishing to buy a big ticket item—e.g., computer or low-emissions car—which are meant to make them more productive or further some aspect of public policy.
Employer benefits, salary sacrifice scheme
• Reduced employer National Insurance Contributions;
• Increased employee IT skills and literacy;
• Enhanced employee motivation;
• An employee retention and loyalty tool;
• Fully-managed service at no additional charge;
• Validated by tax and legal experts.
Employee benefits, salary sacrifice scheme
• Access to the latest high-specification computers;
• Significant savings of 40% compared to market value;
• Affordable and convenient payments from salary;
• No credit checks;
• No deposit payable;
• Benefit from employer purchasing power;
• 3-Year Warranty included.