References in periodicals archive ?
During the interaction, the Prime Minister encouraged the Officer Trainees to study and research governance issues in depth, so that they could understand them well.
Studies and review articles reporting on ethics in research, research governance and legislation pertaining to the protection of human research participants were all included.
This is against the rules of research governance and we are taking steps to ensure this can't happen in future.
Finally, integration would be favored if research governance needs are driven less by differences in the opportunity and risk profile of different responses, and more by aggregate public or political views of climate engineering that do not clearly distinguish the two types: in this case, integration might be required as a matter of political risk management.
com)-- During more than a decade at the Wellcome Trust, Liz developed infrastructure to support research governance, progress monitoring and impact assessment, and shape funding programme evaluations to support research strategy.
It is the largest of all 15 clinical research networks in England, and its new Coventry offices in Harry Weston Road will support research studies by providing research governance and business intelligence functions.
In a number of countries, the last 20 years have seen an explosion in public participation in health systems governance, health research governance and health promotion.
A small-scale qualitative study was therefore designed to investigate the current research governance process by exploring the perspectives of "stakeholders".
The SASIANCC salutes the ICMR and the Department of Health Research for exemplary leadership in research governance that facilitated considerable progress towards achieving the vision of The Cochrane Collaboration: that all health decisions (in India, the region, and the world) will be informed by reliable evidence.
The course will also explore research governance from a local and an international perspective in detail.
In addition we refined our proposal by highlighting the need to develop more evidence-based approaches to research governance issues.
Organized into two sections, understanding research and undertaking research, the text includes an overview of the research process in general and the importance of applying evidence to midwifery practice, followed by chapters on finding and making sense of the evidence, data collection techniques, the role of ethics and the importance of research governance, and data analysis.
Medical browser ?
- res judicata
- Res. Phys
- Resco nail trimmer
- rescue adjunctive coronary angioplasty
- rescue angioplasty
- rescue breath
- rescue breathing
- Rescue Fantasy
- rescue grass
- rescue medication
- Rescue Remedy
- Rescue Robot
- rescue therapy
- rescue tool
- research and development
- Research Assessment Exercise
- research data collection
- research ethics committee
- Research Excellence Framework
- research governance
- research hypothesis
- Research Institute for Fragrance Materials
- research instrument
- research measurement
- research radiopharmaceutical
- research-use only
- Resectable cancer
- resection arthroplasty
- resectoscope electrode
- resectoscope sheath
- reservation of rights
- reserve capacity
- reserve cell carcinoma
- reserve force
- reserve tooth germ
Full browser ?
- Research Flight Deck
- Research Flight Deck Interface Pallet
- Research Flight Deck Interface Unit
- Research Flight Management System
- Research Flow Cytometry Core
- Research Focus on Black Education
- Research for Adolescent and Adult Health Promotion
- Research for Advanced Music Sound and Acoustics
- Research for Better Schools
- Research for Communication & Public Involvement
- Research for Design
- Research for Development
- Research for International Tobacco Control
- Research for Life
- Research for Nursing Practice
- Research for Ovarian Cancer and Continued Survival
- Research for the Future
- Research for Undergraduates in Biomechanics and Imaging
- Research Forum for Allied Health Professions
- Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene
- Research Foundation for Science, Technology and Ecology
- Research Foundation of State University of New York
- Research Foundation of the City University of New York
- Research Foundation Other Activities
- Research Frontiers Programme
- Research Fund for America
- Research Fund for Coal and Steel
- Research Fund for the Control of Infectious Diseases
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education
- Research Funding Working Group
- research governance
- Research Governance Framework
- Research Grade Evaluation Guide
- Research Grant Council of Hong Kong
- Research Grants and Ethics Branch
- Research Grants and Results Database
- Research Grants Council
- Research Grants Finance Office
- Research Grants for Graduate Students
- Research Grants Officer
- Research Grants Practice-Led and Applied route
- Research Group for Applied Geology
- Research Group for Artists Publications
- Research Group for Inclusive Environments
- Research Group in Economic Analysis
- Research Group in International Security
- Research Group in Mathematical Inequalities and Applications
- Research Group into the Critical Study of Astrology
- Research Group on Drug Use
- Research Group on Energy and Sustainable Development
- Research Group on Equity Market
- Research Group on Information Seeking
- Research Group on Instability in Coronary Artery Disease
- Research Group on Intelligent Machines
- Research Group on Natural Computing
- Research Higher Degree
- Research Higher Degrees Committee
- Research Highlights
- Research House Business Centre
- research hypothesis
- Research in Action