References in periodicals archive ?
'It is vital that we deploy remote sensing into identity management which is important to national security,' Aziz said.
For the first time, remote sensing data has been used successfully to show the early infestation (so-called green attack) of European spruce when still effective actions can be taken to prevent the outbreaks and further damage.
Lapitan and Durante said area frame sampling is a data collection method that involves the process of segregated land into defined areas while remote sensing often involve global positioning systems (GPS), as well as satellites to gather information.
Experts noted that the technology of remote sensing of the Earth from space is an indispensable tool for studying and continuous monitoring of our planet, helping to effectively use and manage its resources.
He also stressed the need to focus on the issue of regional planning where remote sensing and remote systems are the most important tools.
Forum on Remote Sensing Applications in the Era of Machine
It is worth mentioning that the fields of research cooperation between the Remote Sensing Research Centre at Sultan Qaboos University (SQU) and the Chinese laboratory have been opened, as well as with many of the participants in this forum.
IGARSS is the largest scientific gathering, co-organised by NASA and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and witnesses the participation of over 4,000 academics, researchers and specialists in geomatics and remote sensing from all around the world.
He said that it is the first optical remote sensing satellite of Pakistan and will be used for land and resources surveying, monitoring of natural disasters, agriculture research, and urban construction and providing remote sensing information for the Belt and Road region.
The PRSS-1 will be used for land and resources surveying, monitoring of natural disasters, agriculture research, urban construction and providing remote sensing information for the Belt and Road region.
BEIJING -- China launched the Long March 2C rocket, which was carrying two Pakistan remote sensing satellites into the orbit, from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre at 11:56am Monday.
Medical browser ?
- remission induction therapy
- remittance advice
- remittent fever
- remittent malaria
- remittent pain
- remnant radiation
- remnant removal disease
- remnant-like particle cholesterol assay
- Remondini, D.S.
- remote afterloading brachytherapy
- remote cause
- remote diagnosis
- remote healing
- remote ischemic preconditioning
- remote medicine
- remote memory
- remote sensing
- removable partial denture
- removable space maintainer
- removal expenses
- removal of tattooing
- REMS latency
- REMS period
- Remy separator
- ren. sem.
- Renaissance Man
- renal (nerve) plexus
- renal ablation glomerulopathy
- renal acidosis
- renal adenocarcinoma
- renal agenesis
Full browser ?
- Remote Read-Out Experiment
- Remote Readiness Asset Prognostic/Diagnostic System
- Remote Receiver
- Remote Receiver Cover Ember
- Remote Receiver Cover Metal
- Remote Receiver Group
- Remote Receiving Station
- Remote Record Access
- Remote Recovery Data Facility
- Remote Reference Layer
- Remote Reference Layer
- Remote registry
- Remote Registry Protocol
- Remote Registry Service
- Remote Regulation
- Remote Renewable Power Generation Program
- Remote Replication Agent Connection
- Remote Replication System
- Remote Reset Unit
- remote resource
- Remote Resource Community Proxy
- Remote Reward Training System
- Remote Roof Easy
- Remote Safing Switch
- Remote Sales Officer
- Remote Satellite Simulation
- Remote Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Remote Science Operations Center
- remote scope
- Remote Secure Access
- remote sensing
- Remote Sensing and Digital Image Processing
- Remote Sensing and Ecology Lab
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Remote Sensing and Geospatial Analysis
- Remote Sensing and Modeling Laboratory
- Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry
- Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Association of Australia
- Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Society
- Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
- Remote Sensing Applications Center
- Remote Sensing Applications Development Unit
- Remote Sensing Applications Division
- Remote Sensing Applications Unit
- Remote Sensing Architecture
- Remote Sensing Chemical Agent Alarm
- Remote Sensing Chemical Agent Automatic Alarm
- Remote Sensing Coordinator
- Remote Sensing Data
- Remote Sensing Data Analysis Service
- Remote Sensing Facility
- Remote Sensing Group
- Remote Sensing Information Gateway
- Remote Sensing Laboratory
- Remote Sensing of Environment Laboratory
- Remote Sensing Payload Working Group
- Remote Sensing Photogrammetry Society Conference
- Remote Sensing Public Access Center
- Remote Sensing Research Center
- Remote Sensing Research Group
- Remote Sensing Research Laboratory