References in periodicals archive ?
Patient characteristics (age, menopausal status), pathological data (tumor size, LN staging, grade, receptor status), systemic treatment (hormonal, chemotherapy), and clinical outcome (chest wall recurrence, regional recurrence and distal metastatic progression) were analyzed.
Furthermore, a very thorough follow-up with the timely recognition and diagnosis of ACC is necessary to improve outcomes and limit both regional recurrence and distant metastasis.
According to a large number of studies, local recurrence occurs in 25% to 30% of all cases of MCC, regional recurrence in 52% to 59% of cases and metastatic disease in 34% to 36% of all cases.
Despite improvements in surgical instruments and techniques, the prognosis is not yet satisfactory because of the high incidence of local or regional recurrence and distant metastasis.
Goodman, "The results of radiation therapy for isolated local regional recurrence after mastectomy," International Journal of Radiation Oncology * Biology * Physics, vol.
Level VI) is high, routine elimination of regional lymph nodes can reduce local regional recurrence rate.
Local and regional recurrence of vulval cancer: Management dilemmas.
Neck recurrence in DTC is not an uncommon scenario with up to 30% regional recurrence reported in the literature (18).
One with extracapsular nodal disease, developed regional recurrence at 7 months and the other patient retroviral positivity who underwent radical local excision remained disease-free till last follow-up (39 months).
Patient 1 experienced a regional recurrence in the right side of the neck 4 months postoperatively.
Of note, only a single regional recurrence was seen after the initial 5 years of follow-up, and it occurred in the group that did not have ALND.
Mean disease free survival was 13 months; 11 months in neck dissection arm and observation arm respectively; 2 patients had regional recurrence in observation arm at 17, 18 months detected on ultrasound confirmed with USG-guided FNAC and no regional recurrence in neck dissection arm.
Medical browser ?
- region of inferior limb
- region of interest
- region of superior limb
- regional anatomy
- regional anesthesia
- regional anesthetic
- regional block anaesthesia
- regional cancer
- Regional Continuity
- regional director
- regional disease
- regional economic integration organisation
- regional enteritis
- regional enterocolitis
- regional governance
- regional home-health intermediary
- regional hospital service
- regional hypothermia
- regional implementation director
- regional lead
- regional lymph nodes
- regional lymphadenitis
- regional odontodysplasia
- regional perfusion
- regional recurrence
- Regional Specialty Adviser
- regions of back
- regions of body
- regions of chest
- regions of face
- regions of head
- regions of lower limb
- regions of neck
- regions of upper limb
- registered blind
- registered dental hygienist
- registered dietitian
- Registered Fever Nurse
- Registered Mental Nurse
- registered nurse
- registered nurse first assistant
- Registered Nursing Care Contribution
- registered pulmonary function technologist
- registered record administrator
- registered respiratory therapist
Full browser ?
- Regional Public Information Network
- Regional Public Relations
- Regional Public Safety Office
- Regional Public Safety Training Center
- Regional Public Safety Training Institute
- Regional Public Transportation Authority
- Regional Public Works Commissioners of Ontario
- Regional Pulmonary Blood Flow
- Regional Qualifying Score
- Regional Quality Assurance Manager
- Regional Quality Control
- Regional Quality Service Management
- Regional Quiz Bowl
- Regional Radio Sports Network
- Regional Radiocommunication Conference
- Regional Radiological Assistance Committee
- Regional Radiological Health Representative
- Regional rail
- Regional rail
- Regional rail
- Regional Rail Division
- Regional Rail Link
- Regional Rail Reorganization Act of 1973
- Regional Rally Car
- Regional Rally Championship
- Regional Rapid Response Vehicle
- Regional Readiness Command
- Regional Readiness Sustainment Command
- Regional Reception and Assessment Centre
- Regional Recreational Fishing Advisory Committee
- regional recurrence
- Regional Recurrence-Free Survival
- Regional Redevelopment and Housing Authority
- Regional Reduced Fare Permit
- Regional Reference Laboratory
- Regional Reference Standard Laboratories
- Regional Registration Office
- Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program
- Regional Reinforcement
- regional reinforcing force
- Regional Reliability Council
- Regional Reliability Organization
- Regional Remote Sensing
- Regional Remote Sensing Unit
- Regional Renal Blood Flow
- Regional Replenishment Center
- Regional Reporters Association
- Regional Reporting Center
- Regional Reporting Office
- Regional Research Advisory Committee
- Regional Research and Development Coordinating Committee
- Regional Research and Development Information Service
- Regional Research and Development Team
- Regional Research and Monitoring Group
- Regional Research Centre
- Regional Research Laboratory
- Regional Research Laboratory Trivandrum
- Regional Research Network
- Regional Research Plan
- Regional Research Project on Maize and Cassava
- Regional Research Site