References in periodicals archive ?
The project will also strengthen the capacity of health systems in the OECS region to ensure continuity of services following an extreme weather event, boost national and regional disease surveillance systems to detect and respond to infectious diseases more rapidly, strengthen regional emergency coordinating mechanisms, and support an immediate response to select public health emergencies.
It said the project will also strengthen the capacity of health systems in the OECS region to ensure continuity of services following an extreme weather event, boost national and regional disease surveillance systems to detect and respond to infectious diseases more rapidly, strengthen regional emergency coordinating mechanisms, and support an immediate response to select public health emergencies.
According to data of Regional Disease Surveillance and Response Unit (RDSRU) of Directorate General Health Services, these deaths were reported in private and public sector hospitals of Karachi from 14 April to 27 July 2019.
On Tuesday, Geeny Ann Austria, a nurse at the regional disease surveillance unit, said the Cordillera has recorded 3,944 dengue cases as of July 27.
Global and regional disease estimates were evaluated for 2017 to determine progress toward meeting targets.
Suicide risk was relatively high for any cancer with distant metastases (5.63), though still significantly higher at 1.65 in persons with localized/ regional disease, the data show.
Some digital systems now include activity maps, providing the locations from which influenza results are emanating, the magnitude of testing, and the percentage of positive test results--that is, a direct indication of regional disease prevalence.
It added some regional disease control agencies had suspended some of its other vaccines.
The sera samples were sent to Regional Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (Western Zone), Disease Investigation section, Aundh, Pune for reconfirmation.
It is also enabling Jordan to develop the capacity to ensure its own biosecurity by developing stronger regional disease surveillance, diagnostics and control systems.
Thailand does not only encourage its neighbours to behave in accordance with its normative perception of disease control as a norm entrepreneur, but simultaneously actively participates and directly involves itself in the disease control of other states beyond that which might be expected or justified in an anarchical structure of regional disease control.
Medical browser ?
- regenerative cell therapy
- regenerative medicine
- regenerative polyp
- region of back
- region of chest
- region of face
- region of head
- region of inferior limb
- region of interest
- region of superior limb
- regional anatomy
- regional anesthesia
- regional anesthetic
- regional block anaesthesia
- regional cancer
- Regional Continuity
- regional director
- regional disease
- regional economic integration organisation
- regional enteritis
- regional enterocolitis
- regional governance
- regional home-health intermediary
- regional hospital service
- regional hypothermia
- regional implementation director
- regional lead
- regional lymph nodes
- regional lymphadenitis
- regional odontodysplasia
- regional perfusion
- regional recurrence
- Regional Specialty Adviser
- regions of back
- regions of body
- regions of chest
- regions of face
- regions of head
- regions of lower limb
- regions of neck
- regions of upper limb
Full browser ?
- Regional Digital Switched Network
- regional dip
- Regional Diplomatic Courier Office
- Regional Direct Taxes Advisory Committee
- Regional Director
- Regional Director
- Regional Director for South Asia
- Regional Director General
- Regional Director of Agencies
- Regional Director of Clinical Reimbursement
- Regional Director of Finance
- Regional Director of Information Systems
- Regional Director of Operations
- Regional Director of Public Health
- Regional Director, Civil Aviation
- Regional Directorate of Public Works
- Regional Directorate of State Forests
- Regional Directors' Team
- Regional Disability Liaison Officer
- Regional Disability Support Initiative
- Regional Disaster Coordinating Council
- Regional Disaster Coordinator
- Regional Disaster Management Unit
- Regional Disaster Medical Health Coordinator
- Regional Disaster Medical Health Specialist
- Regional Disaster Office
- Regional Disaster Preparedness Organization
- Regional Disaster Reduction Advisor
- Regional Disaster Response Advisor
- Regional Disaster Response Team
- regional disease
- Regional Dispatch Center
- Regional Dispute Resolution Committee
- Regional Dissemination Center
- Regional Distribution Center
- Regional Distribution of Emptying Index
- Regional Distribution Unit
- Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako
- Regional District of Central Kootenay
- Regional District of Central Okanagan
- Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine
- Regional District of Kootenay Boundary
- Regional District of Mount Waddington
- Regional District of Nanaimo
- Regional District of North Okanagan
- Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen
- Regional District Technician
- Regional Dobson Calibration Center
- Regional Domestic Security Task Force
- Regional Draining Lymph Node
- Regional Drug Misuse Databases
- Regional Drugs Task Forces
- Regional Due Diligence Management
- Regional Duty Officer
- Regional Early Childhood Immunization Network
- Regional Early Intervention Collaborative
- Regional Early Warning Unit
- Regional Earth Science Applications Center
- Regional Earth System Predictability Research
- Regional Earth's Environment Center
- Regional Earthquake Likelihood Models