Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Embedded speech recognizers can't adapt to the driving population's voice patterns, which is a significant disadvantage in terms of optimizing the user experience.
Our earlier experience suggested the use of Microsoft Spanish speech engine as the foreign language speech engine for the adaptation purposes as one of the recognizers .
The super recognizers were responsible for nearly 30 percent of the identifications, including one officer who identified almost 300 people.
Studies of super recognizers may also reveal ways to help others improve their face recognition abilities.
For this evaluation, systems were provided with much larger amounts of training and test data and with word transcripts generated by an automatic speech recognizer.
Unlike all other natural language technology, Unisys NL Speech Assistant keeps developers' applications from becoming obsolete by providing open tools to design and develop across multiple platforms and speech recognizers.
Therefore, they believe that the incompleteness theorem limits the power of mechanical theorem recognizers along with all other axiomatic systems.
The Spanish speech recognition engine was used since our earlier investigations showed that Spanish has the closest acoustic similarity to Lithuanian among commercially available recognizers .
Clearly, human annotation of the results from processors such as speech recognizers is extremely important, and it would be convenient if human annotation were supported in a standard, vendor-independent way.
Through NL Speech Assistant, developers have a standard tool to create spoken language applications across platforms and speech recognizers, protecting their applications from obsolescence.
0 (Secure Enterprise's Best Value) contains many new recognizers and speed improvements and new hardware configurations that take advantage of SATA disk technology.
MSS'2007 has four language recognizers to choose from.
Medical browser ?
- Recklinghausen, Friedrich Daniel von
- Recklinghausen's canal
- Recklinghausen's disease
- Recklinghausen's disease of bone
- Recklinghausen's tumor
- reclamation disease
- reclining position
- Reclus disease
- Reclus, Paul
- recluse spider
- recognition factor
- recognition factors
- recognition of death
- recognition site
- recognition time
- Recognized Continuing Education Evaluation Mechanism
- recoil atom
- recoil thrust
- recombinant blood factor VIII
- recombinant deoxyribonucleic acid
- recombinant DNA
- Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee
- recombinant DNA hepatitis B vaccine
- recombinant DNA technology
- recombinant factor VIII concentrate
- recombinant FVIIa concentrate
- recombinant gamete
- recombinant human antihemophilic factor
- recombinant human bone morpho-genetic protein
- recombinant human interleukin 11
- recombinant Lyme test
- recombinant pharmacology
- recombinant protein
- recombinant toxin
- recombinant tPA
- recombinant vaccine
- recombinant vector
Full browser ?
- Recognized Loss
- Recognized Losses
- Recognized Maritime Picture
- recognized maxim
- Recognized Operating Agency
- Recognized Organization Review Board
- recognized principles
- Recognized Private Operating Agency
- recognized professional body
- Recognized Sea Picture
- Recognized Security Organization
- Recognized Service Organization
- Recognized Student Club/Organization
- Recognized Student Organization
- recognized surface picture
- recognized through use
- Recognized Veterinary Specialty Organization
- Recognized Visual Space of Illumination
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year
- Recognizer Output Voting Error Reduction
- Recognizing and Responding to Suicide Risk
- Recognizing Excellence in Achievement and Professionalism
- Recognizing Youth as Resources
- Recoil Actuated Pivoting Torsion Orbital Retractor
- recoil adapter
- recoil at the sight
- recoil at the thought
- recoil atom
- Recoil booster
- Recoil brake
- Recoil brake
- recoil click
- Recoil compensator