Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Royal Philips' line of end user software (Freespeech 98 and Freespeech 2000 for SOHO and consumer markets, and SpeechPro for the professional dictation users) is available in 16 languages and its Vocon Speech Recognizer for embedded systems has been successfully integrated in consumer electronics products and devices.
The recognition results of separate digit names using German, English, French and Spanish recognizers are given in Fig.
Educational video typically includes technical vocabulary and jargon that would be difficult for a standard recognizer to identify.
Two Lithuanian recognizers using the word based and phoneme-based hidden Markov models (HMM) were prepared for the implementation of the hybrid recognizer.
 developed $1 recognizer, a 2-D unistroke recognizer designed for rapid prototyping of gesture-based user interfaces.
Embedded speech recognizers can't adapt to the driving population's voice patterns, which is a significant disadvantage in terms of optimizing the user experience.
The RecognitionManager is the container for all the recognizers instances.
Sample reweighting also aims at reducing this distribution mismatch by reweighting the training samples and then training a robust recognizer on the reweighted training samples.
- Gesture Recognizers - Gesture Recognizers combine browser touch events such as touchstart, touchmove and touchend, and synthesize them into gestures.
HMM recognizers choose a model with the best likelihood and classify a given gesture to the corresponding gesture category.
Voci's affordable speech recognizers enable customer-driven enterprises to uncover information from 100% of all customer conversations captured through call center and outbound marketing.
More carefully: The example suggests that the having of such friendships requires relating to others as "mutual recognizers," and relating to others as a mutual recognizer requires, according to Scanlon, acting justifiably.
Medical browser ?
- reciprocity law
- Recklinghausen canal
- Recklinghausen tumor
- Recklinghausen, Friedrich D. von
- Recklinghausen, Friedrich Daniel von
- Recklinghausen's disease
- Recklinghausen's disease of bone
- reclining position
- Reclus disease
- Reclus, Paul
- recluse spider
- recognition factor
- recognition factors
- recognition of death
- recognition time
- recoil atom
- recoil thrust
- recombinant deoxyribonucleic acid
- recombinant DNA
- Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee
- recombinant DNA technology
- recombinant gamete
- recombinant human antihemophilic factor
- recombinant human interleukin 11
- recombinant pharmacology
- recombinant protein
- recombinant toxin
- recombinant vector
- recombination fraction
- recombination repair
- recombinatorial repair
- Recombivax HB
- recommended control range
Full browser ?
- Recognized Service Organization
- recognized someone for what someone is
- recognized something for what it is
- Recognized Student Club/Organization
- Recognized Student Organization
- recognized surface picture
- recognized them as
- recognized them by
- recognized them for
- recognized them for what they are
- recognized us as
- recognized us by
- recognized us for
- recognized us for what we are
- Recognized Veterinary Specialty Organization
- Recognized Visual Space of Illumination
- recognized you as
- recognized you by
- recognized you for
- recognized you for what you are
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year
- Recognizer Output Voting Error Reduction
- recognizes as
- recognizes by
- recognizes for
- recognizes for what it is
- recognizes for what someone is
- recognizes for what something is
- recognizes her as
- recognizes her by
- recognizes her for
- recognizes her for what she is
- recognizes him as
- recognizes him by
- recognizes him for
- recognizes him for what he is
- recognizes it as
- recognizes it by
- recognizes it for
- recognizes it for what it is
- recognizes me as
- recognizes me by
- recognizes me for
- recognizes me for what I am
- recognizes one as
- recognizes one by
- recognizes one for
- recognizes one for what one is
- recognizes someone for what someone is