Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
While the UN General Assembly and at least 136 countries have recognized Palestine as a sovereign state, most of the European Union has refrained from recognition until such status is established peace agreement between the Israelis and the Palestinians.
Turkistan Islamic Movement - banned and recognized terrorist organization since August 20, 2003;
As per details there are thirteen recognized medical colleges in public sector in Punjab and thirteen in the private sector.
Air Force Office of Scientific Research at Arlington, Va., is a recognized leader in the area of ionic liquids.
The award recognized his results-driven performance and interactions as best exemplifying Staubach's core values.
If a tax position subsequently meets the more-likely-than-not requirement, then it should be recognized in the next financial reporting period.
The former would be triggered, for example, if X redeemed all of A's remaining shares; the latter would be triggered, for example, if A sold the remaining 50 shares to an unrelated third party for a $30 recognized gain.
Slach is a Past President of the Iowa Dental Assistants Association and was recognized in general for her continuing contributions to the goals of the Association and her outstanding work in state legislative matters.
The DAV's 2003 annual report and the television public service announcement "Volunteers for America" with Gary Sinise were recognized with Honorable Mentions.
This $595 is the tax benefit of the excess of the deductible amount over the recognized compensation cost.
The importance of personal privacy was recognized in a 1948 Supreme Court case, United States v.
With so many possible combinations, there are already close to 400 recognized dog breeds--each with unique characteristics.
Medical browser ?
- reciprocity law
- Recklinghausen canal
- Recklinghausen tumor
- Recklinghausen, Friedrich D. von
- Recklinghausen, Friedrich Daniel von
- Recklinghausen's disease
- Recklinghausen's disease of bone
- reclining position
- Reclus disease
- Reclus, Paul
- recluse spider
- recognition factor
- recognition factors
- recognition of death
- recognition time
- recoil atom
- recoil thrust
- recombinant deoxyribonucleic acid
- recombinant DNA
- Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee
- recombinant DNA technology
- recombinant gamete
- recombinant human antihemophilic factor
- recombinant human interleukin 11
- recombinant pharmacology
- recombinant protein
- recombinant toxin
- recombinant vector
- recombination fraction
- recombination repair
- recombinatorial repair
- Recombivax HB
- recommended control range
Full browser ?
- recognize it for
- recognize it for what it is
- recognize me as
- recognize me by
- recognize me for
- recognize me for what I am
- recognize one as
- recognize one by
- recognize one for
- recognize one for what one is
- recognize someone for what someone is
- recognize something for what it is
- Recognize Success Via Implementation
- recognize them as
- recognize them by
- recognize them for
- recognize them for what they are
- recognize us as
- recognize us by
- recognize us for
- recognize us for what we are
- recognize you as
- recognize you by
- recognize you for
- recognize you for what you are
- Recognize, Ask, Care, and Escort
- Recognize, Avoid, Isolate, Notify
- Recognize, Relate, Assimilate and Action
- Recognize, Retreat, Report
- Recognize, Verify, Analyze, Isolate, Repair
- Recognized Air Picture
- Recognized Air Picture Production Center
- Recognized Air Surface Picture
- Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practice
- recognized as
- Recognized Awarded Advertising Network
- Recognized Built-In Loss
- recognized by
- Recognized Continuing Education Evaluation Mechanism
- Recognized Dietetic Technician of the Year
- Recognized Educational Facility Professional
- Recognized Environmental Condition
- recognized for
- Recognized for Excellence
- recognized for what it is
- recognized for what someone is
- recognized for what something is
- recognized gain
- Recognized Gain or Loss
- Recognized Gains
- Recognized Hazardous Material
- recognized her as
- recognized her by
- recognized her for
- recognized her for what she is
- recognized him as
- recognized him by
- recognized him for
- recognized him for what he is
- Recognized Investment Exchange