Mentioned in ?
- Acetyl Reduction Assay
- acetylcholine sweat test
- adaptive behavior scale
- adaptive behavior scales
- AlamarBlue assay
- alkali tolerance
- Alpha Dx system
- Anderson Collip test
- arterial blood oximetry
- Baker scale
- Beck Anxiety Inventory
- bed day
- Benois scale
- bioanalytical assay
- biochemical biopsy
References in periodicals archive ?
Quantify MDV's formal verification metrics can be integrated with testbench metrics to give full visibility into overall verification progress.
In the words of Anthony de Andrade, President and CEO of Quantify IP: "Congratulations to Marcus Evans for holding another successful IP Law Summit.
Managerial insight should also be used to quantify every benefit that is reasonably expected to accrue from the proposed investment.
Today Vitalea Science announced it had received a National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) grant to develop and test assays to quantify intracellular uptake of the active metabolite of a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) drug that can be applied to children and neonates.
Quantify IP's booth (#1300) will feature demonstrations of the Company's innovative suite of intellectual property application cost estimating software solutions, which includes its flagship product - the Global IP Estimator, Global IP Estimator Online, Portfolio Estimator, Company's Portfolio Revealed and Strategy Planner.
Various researchers have attempted to quantify selected gas flow characteristics in fiber suspensions and their relationship to pulp and paper mill performance, but much more must be done to describe the complete picture.
Grosse of the National Center for Environmental Health at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and his coauthors present the results of their groundbreaking model designed to quantify those economic gains.
If you want to get the resources you need to deal with risk issues -- once you've identified and assessed them -- you need to be able to quantify their potential impact," he said.
One of the most difficult challenges marketing people face from top management is the need to quantify the probability of future events ("crystal-balling").
One of the latest developments in Fitch's ABCP criteria is the agency's use of VECTOR CP, a Monte Carlo simulation model used to quantify the portfolio risk of an ABCP program.
Jim Esker, Product Specialist for Portfolio Estimator tools, Quantify IP remarked, "The AIPLA Annual Conference was well attended by IP experts from a variety of backgrounds providing the attendees a fantastic networking opportunity.
The trouble with these benefits is that they are difficult to quantify.
Medical browser ?
- quality control
- quality control chart
- quality factor
- quality indicator
- quality indicators
- quality management
- quality manual
- quality monitoring
- quality of life
- quality of life therapy
- quality of motion
- Quality Outcomes Framework for Diabetes Mellitus (2006)
- quality premium
- quality time
- quality-adjusted life yr
- quality-adjusted life-years
- Quant sign
- Quant, C.A.J.
- quantal effect
- quantitative alteration
- quantitative analysis
- quantitative computed tomography
- quantitative CT
- quantitative genetics
- quantitative inheritance
- quantitative overview
- quantitative perimetry
- quantitative structure--activity relationships
- quantitative test
- quantitative trait
- quantitative ultrasound
- quantitative variable
- quantity not sufficient
- quantity of motion
- quantity sufficient to make
- quantum dot
Full browser ?
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree
- Quantifying and Understanding the Earth System
- Quantile Bend Estimator
- Quantile-Based Inspection Scheme
- Quantile-Based Noise Estimation
- Quantin Binnah Community Centre
- Quantisation error
- Quantisation noise