Mentioned in ?
- Acetyl Reduction Assay
- acetylcholine sweat test
- adaptive behavior scale
- adaptive behavior scales
- AlamarBlue assay
- alkali tolerance
- Alpha Dx system
- analytical epidemiology
- analytical study
- Anderson Collip test
- arterial blood oximetry
- Baker scale
- Beck Anxiety Inventory
- bed day
- Benois scale
- bioanalytical assay
References in periodicals archive ?
Its software utilizes breakthrough statistical techniques to rapidly quantify all forms of uncertainties.
(30) For example, when the interagency effort to quantify the social cost of carbon was initiated, the working group was able to rely on substantial in-house expertise at EPA on the relevant economic models of climate change.
IDC's HPC team is available to answer questions, including how to quantify achievements, and can be contacted at: email@example.com
Supply chains have multiple, linked operational points, or "nodes." While there has been work to quantify physical damage along the supply route, there has been no approach to account for the impact of a disruption to simultaneous multiple points, or a partial shutdown along the chain.
"Since the figures are available now, the Committee has directed the Telecom Secretary to quantify the losses," he added.
By making this addition to our system, we are providing a unique tool that allows our customers to quantify the true effectiveness of adding a derivative into any specific deal."
Undoubtedly, like his many scholarly colleagues worldwide, Hirsch found a need in his career and research to effectively quantify the impact of his work and the work of others.
The JRC's Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements (IRMM) wants to give industry the ability to quantify GM content, so it can declare and ensure products are GM-free, fulfilling EU labeling rules in some instances.
@UK PLC, a provider of eProcurement links to suppliers, has introduced a new tool to enable public sector organisations to quantify the savings they can achieve from implementing 100% electronic ordering and/or invoicing.
TELECOMWORLDWIRE-8 December 2006-@UK PLC introduces tool for public sector organisations to quantify electronic ordering savings(C)1994-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.m2.com
They often state that one should create a quantitative risk appetite or "materiality threshold" and then quantify all various strategic risks and measure them against this threshold.
Our only limitation in being able to share the Crozat philosophy of malocclusion therapy is our own ability to quantify our results.
Medical browser ?
- quality assure
- quality control
- quality control chart
- quality factor
- quality indicator
- quality indicators
- quality management
- quality manual
- quality monitoring
- quality of life
- quality of life therapy
- quality of motion
- quality premium
- quality time
- quality-adjusted life yr
- quality-adjusted life-years
- Quant sign
- Quant, C.A.J.
- quantal effect
- quantitative alteration
- quantitative analysis
- quantitative computed tomography
- quantitative CT
- quantitative genetics
- quantitative inheritance
- quantitative overview
- quantitative perimetry
- quantitative structure--activity relationships
- quantitative trait
- quantitative ultrasound
- quantitative variable
- quantity not sufficient
- quantity of motion
- quantity sufficient to make
- quantum dot
- quantum dots
Full browser ?
- Quantified Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Quantified Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Self
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree
- Quantifying and Understanding the Earth System
- Quantile Bend Estimator
- Quantile-Based Inspection Scheme
- Quantile-Based Noise Estimation
- Quantin Binnah Community Centre
- Quantisation error
- Quantisation noise