Mentioned in ?
- Acetyl Reduction Assay
- acetylcholine sweat test
- adaptive behavior scale
- adaptive behavior scales
- AlamarBlue assay
- alkali tolerance
- Alpha Dx system
- analytical epidemiology
- analytical study
- Anderson Collip test
- arterial blood oximetry
- Baker scale
- Beck Anxiety Inventory
- bed day
- Benois scale
- bioanalytical assay
References in periodicals archive ?
* How can employers overcome resistance and persuade workers to willingly become quantified employees?
However, his criticism boils down to a concern that it is hard to quantify the benefits and costs of financial regulation, and hence his objection seems to be to a particular form of quantified CBA, not to conceptual CBA.
* And now a team of researchers at Publications Management has identified the 50 highest-circulation custom publications in the United States, marking the first time in history that the growth of this medium has been quantified in this manner.
There is a peak of maximal torque, which may be quantified by [T.sub.max] and [[theta].sub.max].
In addition to defining the security culture and facilitating the quantified risk formula, the CSO is charged with building the security policies.
These two factors are, first, whether the explanation is quantified (i.e., put into numbers) and, second, whether the client manager is likely to distort the information (i.e., the manager has incentives to manage earnings).
In one embodiment of the invention the activity of a first enzyme is quantified by measuring the light signal produced by degradation of a first enzyme substrate by the first enzyme and the activity of the second enzyme is quantified by measuring the light signal produced by the degradation of a second substrate.
The counterpart semantics for quantified modal logic developed by David Lewis is considered.
The occurrence of attacks, the targets and the hierarchy assigned to the different modes of attack are quantified by independent experts and experts within ABS Consulting.
NIST researchers have quantified the link that exists between chemical vapor deposition and liquid solution electrodeposition for superconformal filling of high-aspect ratio, fine features.
Goal: Canada Centre for Mineral and Energy Technology (CANMET) has quantified the effects of undercooling versus holding time for base iron with Gray Iron Research Committee (5-H) sponsorship.
By systematically embracing uncertainty, they not only quantified it but produced a more honest forecast.
Medical browser ?
- quality assure
- quality control
- quality control chart
- quality factor
- quality indicator
- quality indicators
- quality management
- quality manual
- quality monitoring
- quality of life
- quality of life therapy
- quality of motion
- quality premium
- quality time
- quality-adjusted life yr
- quality-adjusted life-years
- Quant sign
- Quant, C.A.J.
- quantal effect
- quantitative alteration
- quantitative analysis
- quantitative computed tomography
- quantitative CT
- quantitative genetics
- quantitative inheritance
- quantitative overview
- quantitative perimetry
- quantitative structure--activity relationships
- quantitative trait
- quantitative ultrasound
- quantitative variable
- quantity not sufficient
- quantity of motion
- quantity sufficient to make
- quantum dot
Full browser ?
- Quantifiable Backup Data
- Quantifiable Business Objectives
- Quantification Limit
- Quantification of Auditory Handicap
- Quantification of Margins and Uncertainties
- Quantification of water mass transformations in the Arkona Sea
- Quantification theory
- Quantificational Properties
- Quantified Boolean Formulae
- Quantified Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Quantified Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Self
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree