References in periodicals archive ?
Kasese has 922,000 wet tonnes of pyrite concentrate grading, 1.38% cobalt which was originally produced at the Kilembe Copper Cobalt mine and stockpiled at Kasese.
Although I, too, love their color, their glitter and shine, and admire gems for their beauty alone, I prefer a science that calmly says "pyrite? to a fraud that promises "Gold!" What, then, does science say about gems, and how do New Agers respond?
* The commissioning of new assets such as the pyrites plant and the 2nd line of the dynamic leaching plant, tailings dam at San Julian and additional equipment at all our operations, together with the amortisation of capitalised mining works and stripping will increase the 1H19 depreciation by approximately US$50 million, in accordance with our accounting policies.
Huang, "Trace elements features of the vein quartzs, arsenian pyrites and their fluid inclusions in Jinfeng (Lannigou) gold deposit, Guizhou Province," Geological Journal of China Universities, vol.
However, this was mitigated by the higher silver grade at Cienega and the contribution from the pyrites plant at Saucito (phase I), following its commissioning in mid 2018.
The leading exported products were meat and edible offal, iron ores and concentrates, including roasted iron pyrites, cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form, aircrafts (helicopters and airplanes), spacecrafts ( satellites), and suborbital and spacecraft launch vehicles.
Nowadays, trace elements and rare earth elements (REE) determinations of pyrites and quartz are carried out by different in situ techniques such as laser ablation-inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry (LA-ICP-MS), secondary ion mass spectrometry (SIMS) and electron probe microanalysis (EPMA).
Qatar's major exports to India include petrochemicals, LNG, fertilisers, sulphur and iron pyrites. Qatar's major imports from India include accessories, manmade yarn, fabrics, made-ups, cotton yarn, transport equipment, machinery and instruments, metals, ores and minerals etc.
Leonard, who lives in the house with house worth land it his wife Majella, said the stone for the 16 homes completed in 2003 was sourced from the same quarry and he believes "the pyrites are in the material they sent to us".
The most exported Brazilian items to Arab countries in 2017 were cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose in solid form; meat and edible offal of both fresh and frozen poultry; iron ores and concentrates including roasted iron pyrites; maize; meat of bovine animals; artificial corundum, aluminum oxide and aluminum hydroxide; and motor cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for passenger transport.
Medical browser ?
- pyridoxal 5-phosphate
- pyridoxal kinase
- pyridoxal phosphate
- pyridoxamine 5-phosphate
- pyridoxamine phosphate
- pyridoxamine-phosphate oxidase
- pyridoxine 4-dehydrogenase
- pyridoxine dependency
- pyridoxine dependency with seizure
- pyridoxine hydrochloride
- pyriform aperture wiring
- pyriform apparatus
- pyriform wiring
- Pyrilinks-D assay
- pyrimidine 5'-nucleotidase
- pyrimidine base
- pyrimidine dimer
- pyrimidine phosphorylase
- Pyrococcus abyssi
- Pyrococcus kodakaraensis
- pyrogallic acid
- pyrogallol r trihydroxybenzene
- pyrogen test
- pyrogen-free water
- pyrogenic threshold
- pyroglutamic acid
- pyrolysis mass spectrometry
Full browser ?
- pyrimidinergic receptor P2Y, G protein coupled, 6
- PYRIN domain and NACHT domain-containing protein 1
- Pyrin Domain-Containing Apaf1-Like Protein 1
- PYRIN- and NACHT-containing protein 12
- PYRIN- and NACHT-containing protein 2
- PYRIN- and NACHT-containing protein 4
- PYRIN-containing APAF1-like protein 1
- PYRIN-containing APAF1-like protein 2
- PYRIN-containing APAF1-like protein 3
- PYRIN-containing APAF1-like protein 4
- PYRIN-containing APAF1-like protein 5
- PYRIN-containing APAF1-like protein 6
- Pyrinees Atlantiques
- Pyrinees Atlantiques
- pyrite roasting
- Pyrites, Phosphates and Chemicals, Ltd.
- Pyritic Smelting