psychic(redirected from psychically)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. pertaining to the psyche.
2. mental (def. 1).
Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Relating to the phenomena of consciousness, mind, or soul. Synonym(s): psychical
2. A person supposedly endowed with the power of communicating with spirits; a spiritualistic medium.
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
adj. also psychical (-kĭ-kəl)
Of, relating to, affecting, or influenced by the human mind or psyche; mental: psychic trauma; psychic energy.
The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
psychicadjective Referring to psychic phenomena; referring to the mind, its ideas and images
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
1. Relating to the phenomena of consciousness, mind, or soul.
2. A person supposedly endowed with the power of communicating with spirits.
Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012
Relating to the phenomena of consciousness, mind, or soul.
Medical Dictionary for the Dental Professions © Farlex 2012