Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Summary: Social media has become a pervasive form of evidence, usually in the form of printouts.
This writer likes to get photos printed professionally, and is willing to lug a pen-drive or memory card to the photo-lab and wait for the printouts.
Preferring Online Project Models Versus Printout Project Models
Without their stow plan printouts and marine cargo expertise, it would have been a very difficult mission for the port operator.
From a paper printout, then, it became difficult, if not impossible, to determine precisely who received a given document at a particular point in time.
File, Page Setup, Page (tab) Scale printout by percentage Click Print
In fact, these guidelines are printed out in the form of a standard physician order sheet; this printout includes a space requesting physicians to explain any variations from the AHCPR guidelines.
Synthesize ideas and explore the results of applying various materials to the printout.
With an NCIC printout in hand, investigators can follow the agency's guidelines to determine whether to continue the investigation of a subject's prior record.
There are additional computer programs which enable brokers to track the performance of an individual investment vehicle and produce a printout or chart illustrating the vehicle's performance.
The DAT's are Hunkar's latest versions, with the new Auto Learn, printout and gauge-input features described below.
Medical browser ?
- principal meridians
- principal olivary nucleus
- principal optic axis
- principal piece
- principal plane
- principal point
- principal sensory nucleus of trigeminal nerve
- principal sensory trigeminal nucleus
- Principle Healthcare Scientist
- principle of independent assortment
- principle of infinitesimal dose
- principle of segregation
- principle of similars
- principle of specificity of the individual
- principle of the maximum mind
- principles of instrumentation
- Pringle maneuver
- Pringle, John James
- Pringle's disease
- Prinzmetal angina
- Prinzmetal, Myron
- Prinzmetal's angina
- PRIO study group
- prion disease
- prion protein
- prion protein disease
- prior acts coverage
- prior authorization
- prior probability
- prior therapy
- Priorities and Planning Framework
- Priority 1 casualty
- Priority 2 casualty
- Priority 3 casualty
- prism bar
Full browser ?
- printing-telegraph code
- Printmakers Association of Western Australia
- Printmakers Open Forum
- Printmaking Council of New Jersey
- Printmaking Education and Research Studio
- Printmaster File
- PrintMe Network
- Printout Format Definition
- printout paper
- Printronix Graphics Language
- Prints and Advertising
- Prints and Photographs Online Catalog
- Prints and Printmaking
- prints in
- prints it in
- prints it out
- prints it up
- prints out
- prints something in
- prints them in
- prints up