Mentioned in ?
- Ab Initio Gene Prediction
- ABCD score
- alternative hypothesis
- alveolar cell carcinoma
- anecdotal evidence
- Antibodies, Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide
- Apgar Testing
- best linear unbiased prediction (BLUP)
- Biopsy, Prostate
- bone modelling
- bronchogenic carcinoma
- Canadian C-spine rule
References in periodicals archive ?
6-It is suggested to prepare a guideline for the report of each stock's profit prediction by a committee including stock agents, standard-setting bodies and Iranian Association of Certified Public Accountants.
It's also common misconception that prediction is the same as forecast.
Due to the increase in the power generated by the wind power plants and their influence in the power systems and according to their variable and oscillatory structure, accurate prediction of the wind farms output power is required for their participation in the electric market.
Prediction 1: In 2014, fast-followers will chase the 50 global retailers already transforming store, mobile and e-commerce channels, supply chains, merchandising and marketing for the omni-channel customer experience.
Durkheim's event-driven predictions are made possible by Patterns and Predictions' integration of its suicide risk prediction technology (including a Facebook app and mobile app for iPhone and Android) and database connections with complementary capabilities from Attivio's unified information access platform and Cloudera's Apache Hadoop-based software and services for the enterprise.
Prediction is a kind of anticipation or estimate on the flow or units that may occur in aspects of production, shipping or sale.
In this paper we take a deeper look at what reported errors actually mean in the context of high stakes test score prediction as well as student mastery prediction.
Applying the channel state prediction in 3G mobile communication networks [1, 2] allows securing a maximum spectral efficiency of the channel under the required error rate.
Hot spots and macro porosity prediction was the first goal of casting software, leading to the generic classification of these tools as "solidification software.
This prediction is tame compared to that made by Colin Campbell of England's Oil Depletion Analysis Centre.
Students completed the prediction survey and turned in the completed survey immediately prior to the administration of each exam.
Medical browser ?
- precursor therapy
- precut sphincterotomy
- Pred Forte
- Predatory Paraphilia
- Predatory Pricing
- predeciduous dentition
- pre-Descemet corneal dystrophy
- prediastolic murmur
- predicted difference
- prediction rules
- predictive factor
- predictive hypothesis
- Predictive Medicine
- predictive validity
- predictive value
- predictive values
- predictor variable
- predisposing cause
- predisposing factor
- predisposing factors
- Predisposing Risk Factor
- predisposing vulnerabilities
- predisposition testing
Full browser ?
- Predicted Program Super-Imposition Graph
- predicted protein of HQ0412
- Predicted Range Against Target
- Predicted Range of the Day
- Predicted Reciprocal Creatinine at Age 10 Years
- Predicted Resting Energy Expenditure
- Predicted Resting Metabolic Rate
- Predicted Site Acquisition Table
- Predicted Sonar Range
- Predicted Target Area
- Predicted Transmitting Ability
- Predicted Value Negative
- Predicted Value Positive
- Predicted Video Object Plane
- Predicted Wave Signaling
- predicted-wave signaling
- predicting dead time
- Predicting Impacts on Natural Ecotones
- predicting interval
- Predicting Locating Organizing Remembering Evaluating
- Predicting Locations Using Map Similarity
- Predicting Responses for Inhaled Corticosteroid Efficacy
- prediction angle
- prediction angle
- Prediction by Partial Matching
- Prediction by Pattern Matching
- Prediction Center
- Prediction Decision Feedback Differential Modulation
- Prediction Error Frame
- Prediction Error Sum of Squares
- Prediction Error Variance
- Prediction interval
- Prediction Market Industry Association
- Prediction Motion Vector
- Prediction of Alfalfa Quality
- Prediction of Damage in Service
- prediction of danger
- prediction of misfortune
- Prediction of Mutations in MLH1 AND MLH2
- Prediction of Performance & Range for Electro-Optical Systems
- Prediction of Protein Folding Rates
- Prediction of Range for Electro-Optic Systems
- Prediction of the Erosion of Cliffed Terrains
- Prediction Probe Detector
- Prediction RF Effects Coupling Tool
- prediction rules
- Prediction-Based Composite Fair Queuing
- Prediction-Based Nearest Neighbor
- Prediction-Enabled Component Technology