posterior corneal dystrophy

posterior corneal dystrophy

opacification with primary involvement of the endothelium of the cornea.

pos·te·ri·or cor·ne·al dys·tro·phy

(pos-tēr'ē-ŏr kōr'nē-ăl dis'trŏ-fē)
Opacification with primary involvement of the endothelium of the cornea.
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Of the 5(42%) patients with posterior corneal dystrophy, 2(40%) were labelled as Fuchs corneal dystrophy, while the other 3(60%) were diagnosed as congenital hereditary endothelial dystrophy.
The site of deposition in posterior corneal dystrophy is Descemet membrane or endothelium.
Five patients were diagnosed as posterior corneal dystrophy and further classified into Fuchs corneal dystrophy and congenital hereditary endothelial dystrophy.

Full browser ?