References in periodicals archive ?
Industry representation of the strategy will include microwave wireless backhaul, high-speed network inter-connectivity, post-genomics pharma research tools and VoIP compression.
This substantially revised third edition provides researchers with a toolkit of traditional and modern methods of conducting biological and medicinal research in the post-genomics era.
This achievement propels KACST to the forefront of genomics and post-genomics research" said Dr.
This achievement propels KACST to the forefront of genomics and post-genomics research," said Dr Mohammed Al-Suwaiyel, the president of KACST.
This collection of ten articles includes new research at the biomolecular level to determine the genomics and post-genomics of Bordetella, which causes the pertussis that kills between 200,000 and 400,000 children each year.
The Genopole campus in Evry revolves around genomics, post-genomics and related sciences as well as a complete set of advanced training.
Professor White has been a key figure in shaping BBSRC's research strategy in recent years, particularly in developing research networks and consortia in genomics and post-genomics, and most recently in formulating plans for the UK's first Centres for Integrative Systems Biology.
The vital research to develop a compound to kill the MECP will be carried out at Dundee University's new post-genomics centre which will be officially opened by the Duke of Edinburgh this week as part of the Queen's Golden Jubilee celebrations.
The Society has existed and thrived since it's inception in 1997 as an organization dedicated to networking in the post-genomics age in the newly-developing field of Proteomics," said Cara Wykowski, executive director, Proteome Society.
The zebrafish is an essential tool to a new branch of science called proteomics, also sometimes known as post-genomics.
LJL BioSystems designs, produces and sells infrastructure tools that accelerate and enhance the process of discovering new drugs in the genomics and post-genomics era.
16) Bacterial Post-Genomics for Vaccine development
Medical browser ?
- postexposure prophylaxis
- postexposure zidovudine
- postextrasystolic pause
- postextrasystolic potentiation
- postextrasystolic T wave
- postfall syndrome
- postfebrile dementia
- postfibrinosis fibrosis
- postganglionic fiber
- postganglionic fibers
- postganglionic nerve fiber
- postganglionic neuron
- postgastrectomy syndrome
- postglenoid foramen
- postglenoid process
- postgraduate dean
- postgraduate educational allowance scheme
- postgraduate medical education
- postgraduate year one
- postgraduate year-1
- posthemiplegic athetosis
- posthemiplegic chorea
- posthemorrhagic anemia
- posthepatic cirrhosis
- posthepatic jaundice
- postherpetic neuralgia
- Post-herpetic neuralgia
- postherpetic pain
Full browser ?
- Post-Exercise Muscle Soreness
- Post-Experiment Information System
- Post-exposure prophylaxis
- Post-Exposure Treatment
- Post-Extrasystolic Potentiation
- Post-Final Acceptance Trial
- Post-Fledgling Family Area
- post-flight inspection
- post-Galilean transformation
- Post-Georges Disaster Mitigation
- Post-glacial rebound
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuation
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Footwear Technology and Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Taxation
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Telecom Technology
- Post-graduate education
- Post-Graduate Entrance Examination
- Post-Graduate Institute
- Post-Graduate Medical School
- Post-Graduate Program in Business Management
- Post-Graduate Program in Rural Management
- Post-Graduate Programme for Executives
- Post-Graduate Programme in Agri-Business Management
- Post-Graduate Programme in Banking and Finance
- Post-Graduate Research Assistant
- Post-Graduate Students Association
- Post-Graduate Students' Society
- Post-graduate year
- Post-Harvest Fisheries Research Programme
- Post-Harvest Institute of Perishables
- Post-Harvest Processing
- Post-Harvest Technology