References in periodicals archive ?
Inclusion of only patients who were referred to the Pulmonary Disease Policlinic provides limited information on the detection of retrosternal goiter associated diseases.
The non-residential building discussed in this study is a single-storey building used as a policlinic building and has a total floor area of 200 [m.sup.2].
Before this, she was admitted to the emergency department of another hospital and urology policlinic but remained misdiagnosed.
He would also become responsible for more than ten policlinic aid posts along the Kapuas and Kahayan rivers that were supplied by that hospital.
(e) Policlinic for Dermatology and Venereology, Saint Kliment Ohridski University, Medical Faculty, University Hospital Lozenetz, Koziak Street 1,1407 Sofia, Bulgaria
Control echocardiography exam performed on the 2nd month of policlinic follow-up (Fig.
Med and Policlinic, Johannes Gutenberg University School of Medicine, Obere Zahlbacher Street 63, 55131 Mainz, Germany
Institute and Policlinic for Occupation al Medicine, Environmental Medicine and Prevent ion Research University Hospital of Cologne University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany E-mail: email@example.com
Ufone also recently conducted a tree plantation at Policlinic which not only provides a healthy environment but also provides shade for the parents and children to sit under while they are at the hospital.
After the patient refused treatment in the hospital the patient was discharged on the follow-up care in the policlinic.
Dr Moopen, a doctor-turned entrepreneur, started his career as a teacher and moved to Gulf and started his operations with his flagship clinic Al Rafa Policlinic at Bur Dubai in 1987 and later set up the DM Healthcare group.- TradeArabia News Service
Shahzad Ahmed told Aabpara Police that his car bearing registration number G 4346 was stolen from the parking area of Policlinic.
Medical browser ?
- Pole Dancing
- pole ligation
- pole stretcher
- pole-changing switch
- Polenské number
- poles of the eye
- poles of the eyeball
- poles of the kidney
- poles of the testicle
- POLG-related disorder
- poli lienalis inferior et superior
- poli renalis inferior et superior
- police power
- police suicide
- police surgeon
- policeman lesion
- Policeman of the Abdomen
- policy manual
- poliodystrophia cerebri progressiva infantilis
- polioencephalitis hemorrhagica
- poliomyelitis immune globulin
- poliomyelitis immune globulin (human)
- poliomyelitis virus
Full browser ?
- Policies & Procedures
- Policies and Measures
- Policies and Procedures on Line
- Policies and Young People in Rural Development
- Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks
- Policies for Sustainable Technological Innovation
- Policies Per Equivalent Employee
- Policies to Change the World
- Policies, Plans and Programs
- Policies, Procedures & Practices
- Policies, Procedures and Instructions
- Policies, Procedures, Standards and Practices
- Policies, Programmes and Projects
- Policies, Standards, Procedures and Guidelines
- Policing and Reducing Crime Unit
- Policing Online Information System
- Policing Performance Assessment Framework
- Policing Unit
- Policing, Law Enforcement and Interoperability Branch
- Policy & Claims
- Policy & Liaison
- Policy & Procedure Manual
- Policy & Requirements Manual
- Policy Action Group on Emergency Response
- Policy Administration Point
- Policy Advice for Sustainable Fisheries
- policy adviser
- policy advisor
- Policy Advisory Board for Elder Affairs
- Policy Advisory Body
- Policy Advisory Committee
- Policy Advisory Group
- Policy Advisory Panel
- Policy Advisory Team
- Policy Agendas Project
- Policy Analysis & System Evaluation
- Policy Analysis and Management Organization
- Policy Analysis and Research Branch
- Policy Analysis Computing & Information Facility In Commerce
- Policy Analysis Market
- Policy Analysis of Internet Routing