PIP(redirected from pips)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. A disease of birds, characterized by a thick mucous discharge that forms a crust in the mouth and throat.
2. Slang A minor unspecified human ailment.
The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
peak inspiratory pressure
Performance Improvement Plan
physician incentive plan
positive inspiratory pressure
practice incentive payment
primary injury prevention
Productivity Improvement Programme
proximal interphalangeal (joint)
Psychotic Inpatient Profile
Public Information Programme
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Phosphatidylinositol phosphate.
2. Postinflammatory polyposis, see Inflammatory polyps.
3. Proximal interphalangeal.
4. Psychotic InPt Profile.
PIPProximal interphalangeal joint
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Abbreviation for proximal interphalangeal joints.
Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012