PIP(redirected from pipped)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
Related to pipped: by way of, at least, couldn't, take it for granted, in total
1. A disease of birds, characterized by a thick mucous discharge that forms a crust in the mouth and throat.
2. Slang A minor unspecified human ailment.
peak inspiratory pressure
Performance Improvement Plan
physician incentive plan
positive inspiratory pressure
practice incentive payment
primary injury prevention
Productivity Improvement Programme
proximal interphalangeal (joint)
Psychotic Inpatient Profile
Public Information Programme
1. Phosphatidylinositol phosphate.
2. Postinflammatory polyposis, see Inflammatory polyps.
3. Proximal interphalangeal.
4. Psychotic InPt Profile.
PIPProximal interphalangeal joint
Abbreviation for proximal interphalangeal joints.