References in periodicals archive ?
The DC voltage of photocell was about 2.77 V which is enough for low voltage power supply circuits.
A council spokeswoman added: "The lights in Corsock have been burning day and night due to a faulty photocell.
Photocells were added to allow daylight dimming and high-end trim dimming to reduce energy use.
Mr Deegan says in his report: "Photocells could be installed on all lights or just selected lights.
If one assumes that the holes as well as the beams' cross-sections are rectangular and the illuminations homogeneous, then the current [I.sub.hom] produced by either of the photocells will be proportional to the breadth b of the light spot measured on the surface of the photocell when the axle is rotating, i.e., [I.sub.hom] ~b.
Assuming that the reduction in the transmitted light intensity (i.e., photocell voltage increase) due to the addition of particles (tracer or second component) in the light path is directly related to the total light intensity transmission factor, we can say that:
In photocell mode, the system signals the tower to turn on or off based on the amount of natural light present.
Standard features include a photocell for automatic start/stop, a rocker switch for manual operation, and automatic stop when shred bag is full.
The sensor is based on a Cadmium Sulfide photocell that is exposed to light emitted by a radioluminescent, rare-earth phosphor, Connor explained.
The sensor diameter is 5/16", and the photocell's response time is less than one second.
The new CdS Photocell Series consists of single and dual cadmium sulfide (CdS) light-dependent resistors that boast high sensitivity and stability.
Italian supplier is highlighting a new line of bag welders that have a servo motor, PLC control, and photocell inspection system.
Medical browser ?
- photo cell
- photoaged skin
- photoallergic contact dermatitis
- Photobacterium damsela
- Photobacterium phosphoreum
- photochemical radiation
- photochemical smog
- photochromatic interval
- photochromic glass
- photochromic lens
- photochromic spectacles
- photocurrent deficit
- PhotoDerm PL
Full browser ?
- Photoblepharon palpebratus
- Photoblepharon palpebratus
- photocapacitative effect
- Photocatalytic Oxidation
- PhotoCD Imaging Workstation
- Photocell Electronic Control Unit
- photocell relay
- Photochemical Activity and solar Ultraviolet Radiation
- Photochemical Aerosol Forming Potential
- Photochemical Air Quality Simulation Model
- Photochemical Analysis Monitoring System
- Photochemical Assessment Monitoring Station
- Photochemical Assessment Monitoring Stations
- Photochemical Assessment Monitoring System
- Photochemical Darkening
- Photochemical Equivalence Law
- photochemical exchange
- Photochemical Experiment at Neumayer
- Photochemical Internalization
- Photochemical Lagrangian Particle Model
- Photochemical Machining
- Photochemical Metal Organic Deposition
- photochemical oxidant
- Photochemical Ozone Creation Potential
- Photochemical Photobiological Sciences