References in periodicals archive ?
This is known as nonproductive play, or is sometimes called self-stemming or perseverating.
Another indicator is the degree to which the person is perseverating on a specific grief behavior.
takes out a restraining order to inhibit my perseverating on her case history, notwithstanding its laudatory manner, let me reframe the question with my own recent history.
Bloom's particular mode of perseverating the past and resisting the forward movement of time can be clarified by returning to the drowning man image.
The rationale for the 24-hour separation between trials was to prevent either perseverating or alternating tendencies.
By determining at least three subject areas to discuss, the therapist can vary the session to keep the attention of someone who has difficulty in single issue attending, and can also move a perseverating client from one subject to the next.
Obsessive behaviour (sequencing, orienting to specific sounds continuously, perseverating
He started screaming in his cell, praying, and perseverating that he "needed to kill himself," which triggered his transfer to the NMBHI.
We learned ways to approach eating, driving, conversation, boredom, the experience of joy and sorrow, and so on with a more focused awareness on the here and now, and with less mind-drifting or perseverating into plans and worries for the future, or guilt and resentment over the past.
(33) Theta brain waves are increased during hypnosis, as we now know, indicating why it is so fortuitous to correct old beliefs, release old perseverating memories, and construct new paradigms within the hypnotic trance state.
She has been perseverating on numbers and dates and incessantly calling people.
Nancy was perseverating, "Let's go!", but demonstrating receptive aphasia, as was evidenced by her disregard of the examiner's commands.
Medical browser ?
- peroxyacetyl nitrate
- perpendicular fasciculus
- perpendicular lamina
- perpendicular plate
- perpendicular plate of ethmoid bone
- perpendicular plate of palatine bone
- perpetually growing tooth
- Perrault syndrome
- Perrin, Maurice
- Perroncito, Aldo
- Perry, Murle
- persecution complex
- Persecutory delusion
- persecutory type of paranoid disorder
- Persian Gulf
- Persian Gulf syndrome
- Persian relapsing fever
- persic oil
- persistent agent
- persistent anterior hyperplastic primary vitreous
- persistent anterior hyperplastic primary vitreous body
- persistent anxiety
- persistent atrioventricular canal
- persistent chronic hepatitis
- persistent cloaca
- persistent depressive disorder
- persistent ectopic pregnancy
- persistent fetal circulation
- persistent foramen ovale
- persistent generalized lymphadenopathy
- Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder
- persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous
- persistent hyperplastic thymus
- persistent infant hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia
- persistent mullerian duct syndrome
- persistent occiput posterior
Full browser ?
- Perseus Cluster
- Perseus Spiral Arm
- Perseus X-1
- Perseus's helmet
- Perseus's shield
- Perseus-Pisces Supercluster
- Perseus-Soros Biopharmaceutical Fund
- Perseverance Hall
- Perseverance, Integrity, and Guts
- persevere at
- persevere at (something)
- persevere in
- persevere in (something)
- persevere with
- persevere with (something)
- persevered at
- persevered in
- persevered with
- perseveres at
- perseveres in
- perseveres with