Mentioned in ?
- Aagenaes syndrome
- Aagenaes, Oystein
- Aarskog, Dagfinn
- Aase, Jon Morton
- Abelson murine leukemia virus
- Abelson, Herbert T.
- Alder-Reilly anomaly
- Andersen disease
- Apert, Eugene
- Apert's syndrome
- Blalock-Taussig shunt
- Brazelton Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale
- Brazelton, T. Terry
References in periodicals archive ?
Paediatricians urge heightened awareness about high-risk foods among doctors and parents alike.
The American Academy of Paediatrics is an organisation of 60,000 paediatricians committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
Paediatricians attract complaints like other doctors.
Dr Southall worked as a consultant paediatrician at London's Royal Brompton Hospital from 1982 and held the same post at North Staffordshire Hospital in Stoke-on-Trent in 1992.
Just 20 per cent of all paediatricians in the West Midlands currently work in child protection, where they can be called on to offer advice to social services about alleged abuse cases.'
One campaigning group has accused paediatricians of zealotry.
'A Paediatrician in Your Pocket' is published by ABC Books and priced at AUD22.95 (GBP8.10).
The HIO expressed confidence that the number will be reached, saying that some paediatricians (and GPs) are still in the process of signing their contract with the organisation.
The President of the Royal College of Paediatrics, Professor Alan Craft, says: "Paediatricians are genuinely frightened."
In terms of the paediatric neurosurgical services for South and parts of Mid Wales the overall opinion of paediatricians in Wales is that this should be sited in the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff.The arguments for this, supported by the Health Commission, Wales, and summarised in your article, focus on the more comprehensive back up services in Cardiff, especially paediatric intensive care, neurology and another key speciality that seems not to be mentioned as much, paediatric oncology (cancer) services.
Disproving the society's statement, the Oay said that based on the Gesy, people will have direct access to a paediatrician "and to specialists without the provision of a referral and payment of a fee, and women will have direct access to a gynaecologist, all without geographical restrictions."
But the Welsh Government says it encourages paediatricians to apply for grants and work with other child health professionals to contribute to a "vibrant research environment".
Medical browser ?
- pad arm
- PAD syndrome
- padded board splint
- padded dash syndrome
- Paddy Foot
- Padgett, Earl Calvin
- padimate O
- Padlock Sign
- Padre Pio
- pad-to-pad pinch
- Padykula-Herman stain for myosin ATPase
- Paecilomyces lilacinus
- paed-, paedo-
- Paenibacillus hongkongensis
- Paenibacillus tylopili
- pagano reaction
- Page kidney
- page precedence
- Page syndrome
- page turner
- Page, Irvin H.
- Pagenstecher circle
- Pagenstecher, Alexander
- Pagenstecher’s linen thread
- Paget cell
- Paget cells
Full browser ?
- Paediatric Accident and Emergency Research Group
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- paediatric assessment and observation unit
- Paediatric Assessment Unit
- paediatric clinic
- Paediatric Committee
- Paediatric Day-Case Tonsillectomy
- paediatric dentist
- paediatric dentistry
- Paediatric Diabetes Specialist Nurse
- Paediatric Emergency Assessment Unit
- Paediatric Emergency Transfer Service
- Paediatric European Network for Treatment of Aids
- Paediatric Information and Education Resource
- Paediatric Investigation Plan
- Paediatric Journal Watch
- Paediatric Liaison Health Visitor
- paediatric nurse
- Paediatric Oncology Community Nurse Specialists
- Paediatric Oncology in the Developing Countries
- Paediatric Oncology Nurses Forum
- Paediatric Oncology Shared Care Unit
- Paediatric Oral Skills Package
- Paediatric Outcomes Research Team
- Paediatric radiology
- Paediatric Rheumatic Disease
- Paediatric Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Paediatric Society of New Zealand
- Paediatric Surgery on Line Society
- paediatric ward