References in periodicals archive ?
The resources include a five-bed ward complete with nurse's station, a six-bed ward with accessible bathroom and electric hoist, a two-bed paediatric ward and a two-bed intensive care ward.
Tenders are invited for Addition & alteratiorr work for extension of Paediatric Ward to increase number of beds at 5th floor of RRM Block in CNMC&H during the year 2015-16
Ansar Munir whose family has borne the expenses of renovation of paediatric ward said that well-to-do people of the society, instead of looking towards the government, should carry out their social responsibilities and come forward to serve ailing humanity.
Emma Jarvis has nothing but the utmost respect for the sterling work |done by staff on the paediatric ward at Birmingham Children's Hospital
First class health care TEN days before Christmas my six-week-old grandson was admitted to Calderdale paediatric ward (as there no longer is one in Hudders-field), suffering from bronchitis, which is serious to a child under two-years-old.
Proceeds are in aid of autism unit at Lurgy Brack and the paediatric ward at Letterkenny General Hospital.
Dorothy Williams, of Dolwyddelan, said her daughter had initially been promised to be treated in the emergency ward of the hospital and would not have to go to the paediatric ward.
Shaikha Jawaher launched the project while visiting the paediatric ward of the New York-Presbyterian Cancer Hospital in New York.
Mrs Williams, of Dolwyddelan, said her daughter had initially been promised she could be treated in the emergency ward and would not have to go to the paediatric ward.
Muscat: Oman Cancer Association and Dar Al Hanan held their annual 'Hug a Bear' party with children from the Oncology Paediatric Ward at the Royal Hospital Oncology Centre on Tuesday evening, coinciding with the World Cancer Day.
Children's Room dedicated to the children of the Paediatric Ward at the hospital.
He has been transferred from Intensive Care Unit to Paediatric ward, where he would stay for a few days.
Medical browser ?
- padded dash syndrome
- padding materials
- Paddy Foot
- Padgett, Earl Calvin
- padimate O
- Padlock Sign
- Padre Pio
- pad-to-pad pinch
- Padykula-Herman stain for myosin ATPase
- Paecilomyces lilacinus
- paed-, paedo-
- Paederia foetida
- paediatric ward
- Paenibacillus hongkongensis
- Paenibacillus tylopili
- pagano reaction
- Page kidney
- page precedence
- Page syndrome
- page turner
- Page, Irvin H.
- Pagenstecher circle
- Pagenstecher, Alexander
- Pagenstecher’s linen thread
Full browser ?
- Paediatric Academic Multi Organ Transplantation
- Paediatric Accident and Emergency Research Group
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- paediatric assessment and observation unit
- Paediatric Assessment Unit
- paediatric clinic
- Paediatric Committee
- Paediatric Day-Case Tonsillectomy
- paediatric dentist
- paediatric dentistry
- Paediatric Diabetes Specialist Nurse
- Paediatric Emergency Assessment Unit
- Paediatric Emergency Transfer Service
- Paediatric European Network for Treatment of Aids
- Paediatric Information and Education Resource
- Paediatric Investigation Plan
- Paediatric Journal Watch
- Paediatric Liaison Health Visitor
- paediatric nurse
- Paediatric Oncology Community Nurse Specialists
- Paediatric Oncology in the Developing Countries
- Paediatric Oncology Nurses Forum
- Paediatric Oncology Shared Care Unit
- Paediatric Oral Skills Package
- Paediatric Outcomes Research Team
- Paediatric radiology
- Paediatric Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Paediatric Society of New Zealand
- Paediatric surgery
- paediatric ward