References in periodicals archive ?
Kinetic studies of epoxidation and oxirane cleavage of palm olein methyl esters.
A decrease in the area of the oxirane ring at 915 [cm.
21) These are silicone copolymers, with polyether substituted structural units and epoxy or oxirane structural units that are reacted with acrylates produce cross-linked silicones with acrylate cross links.
A solventless, room-temperature curing agent consists of a mixture of blocked polyisocyanates, primary amines, oxirane compounds, and 2,3-dimethyl-3,4,5,6-tetrahydropyrimidine.
For the silanization of siliceous fillers for use with the new epoxy dental resins, organosilanes having the epoxy or oxirane functionality rather than vinyl groups are employed (Fig.
Horgan worked at DuPont and Oxirane Corporation, later purchased by ARCO Chemical.
to which affinity-purified anti-zeatin antibody was conjugated by the oxirane reaction.
After the generation of epoxides the oxirane rings open and the allylic alcohols 4a and 4b (in the case of the [gamma]-attack) are formed.
Epoxy resins, characterized by presence of one or more oxirane rings in the structure, are one of the versatile thermosetting polymers which has a wide range of applications such as coatings, adhesives, and composites .
2] and the reaction continued until the oxirane oxygen content reached a maximum (5 h).
A resin system was recently developed that is based on the ring-opening polymerization of silorane molecules containing both siloxane and oxirane, rather than the free radical polymerization of dimethacrylate (DMA) monomers.
Siloxanes are known for their hydrophobicity while the oxirane polymers are known for their low shrinkage and superior stability toward many physical/ chemo-physical forces and influences.
Medical browser ?
- oxidative deamination
- oxidative decarboxylation
- oxidative phosphorylation
- oxidative phosphorylation and electron transport
- oxidative stress
- oxidative therapy
- oxidative water
- oxidatively modified low density lipoprotein
- oxidized cellulose
- oxidized glutathione
- oxidized low-density cholesterol lipoprotein
- oxidized phospholipids
- oxidizing agent
- oxidizing enzyme
- Oxis Turbohaler
- oxolinic acid
- oxybuprocaine hydrochloride
- oxybutynin chloride
Full browser ?
- Oxis Turbohaler
- Oxlajuuj Keej Maya Ajtz'iib'
- Oxley Commercial Catering Equipment
- Oxley Creek Catchment Association Inc
- Oxley Park Primary
- Oxley Wild Rivers National Park