Also found in: Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to organoleptic: Organoleptic Testing
1. Stimulating any of the organs of sensation.
2. Susceptible to a sensory stimulus.
[organo- + G. lēptikos, disposed to accept]
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
1. Relating to perception by a sensory organ.
2. Involving the use of sense organs: organoleptic tests.
The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
1. Pert. to or affecting a sense organ or its functions, e.g., the ear (hearing), the eye (vision), the nose (smell), the skin (touch), or the tongue (taste).
2. Susceptible to sensory impressions.
Medical Dictionary, © 2009 Farlex and Partners
Patient discussion about organoleptic
Q. What causes a warm sensation in your foot I have a warm sensation at sole of left foot lasting 5-10 second From time to time I get a warm sensation at the sole of my foot lasting about 5-10 seconds. Started about 2 months ago.
A. Frankly? Although it's tempting to try to give you diagnosis here, these kinds of complaints are so varied and can point to so many different directions I would refrain from doing it. In my opinion you should see a doctor. It's impossible to give a diagnosis based on one line. Sorry...More discussions about organoleptic
This content is provided by iMedix and is subject to iMedix Terms. The Questions and Answers are not endorsed or recommended and are made available by patients, not doctors.