orbita


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

or·bit

(ōr'bit), [TA]
The bony cavity containing the eyeball and its adnexa; it is formed of parts of seven bones: the frontal, maxillary, sphenoid, lacrimal, zygomatic, ethmoid, and palatine.
Synonym(s): orbita [TA], eye socket

or·bit

(ōr'bit) [TA]
The bony cavity containing the eyeball and its adnexa; it is formed of parts of the frontal, maxillary, sphenoid, lacrimal, zygomatic, ethmoid, and palatine bones.
Synonym(s): orbita [TA] , orbital cavity.
References in periodicals archive ?
OZ will combine its digital innovation and development services with Orbita's market-leading platform to create unique, customer experience (CX) driven tools for organizations across life sciences and health care industries.
Orbita Flow is an intuitive, graphical studio with a flowchart-like interface for creating rich, conversational applications.
Orbita Prototype changes the landscape by bridging gaps between all involved in the process of bringing a voice experience to fruition, Rogers explained.
Culmina este desarrollo con el libro quinto, donde descubre las mismas armonias en las relaciones geometricas de las trayectorias de los planetas, relaciones resultantes de las excentricidades de las elipses, las cuales se observan en las distancias minimas y maximas entre cada planeta y el Sol, asi como en el movimiento de cada planeta y la variacion de su velocidad a lo largo de la orbita eliptica.
La FOS se describe como una hendidura estrecha que comunica de forma constante, orbita y FCM.
Brigham and Women's Health and Orbita began their collaboration through MassChallenge HealthTech, an accelerator based in Massachusetts that matches digital health companies with industry partners to address massive challenges in health.
Efectivamente, la BepiColombo sobrevolara una vez la Tierra, dos veces Venus y seis veces Mercurio antes de entrar en su orbita el 5 de diciembre de 2025.
In contrast, COURAGE and ORBITA randomized patients without FFR guidance.
Percutaneous coronary intervention in stable angina (ORBITA): A double-blind, randomised controlled trial.
Orbita's technology offers proven functionality, scalability and stable integration, which enables ERT to develop new solutions that help patients to stay engaged in clinical trials and remain compliant with their treatment, said Karin Beckstrom, senior product manager at ERT, a leading clinical trial services company collaborating with Orbita to research innovative approaches for data procurement and management.
Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) is not significantly better than a placebo procedure in improving exercise capacity or symptoms, even in patients with severe coronary stenosis, according to the ORBITA study published in The Lancet.
Healthcare provider Capio AB (STO:CAPIO) announced on Friday the signing of an agreement to acquire 51% of the shares in Orbita Oyelegesenter AS, including subsidiaries, for an enterprise value is NOK17m, with Capio having the option to acquire the remaining 49% of the shares after four years.