Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The position of the center of gravity ("nose over the knees") places the hurdler in a slightly off-center forward position (Photos 2-6).
The extended heel-to-toe head shape features maximized perimeter weighting, which raises the moment of inertia (MOI) for increased stability and more resistance to twisting on off-center shots.
Still, King's hypergestural approach to ballet, his embrace of extreme off-center balances, the struggle (and embrace of the struggle) for equilibrium, and ongoing fracturing of balletic line have justifiably made him one of ballet's more original thinkers.
Retirement-home employee Darren Silverman (``American Pie's'' Jason Biggs), inept exterminator Wayne (the always enjoyably off-center Steve Zahn) and J.
Margiela, who has long demanded complete control over the presentation of his designs on the printed page, has collaborated closely with Edstrom not only during shoots but in constructing their signature layouts: juxtapositions of images drawn from old magazines, found photographs, and even photocopies usually reframed and often off-center.
Superdeformed nuclei are usually the products of off-center collisions between two smaller nuclei.
From a physician's perspective, the greater number of high-quality sequence images captured per unit of time with the Vantage allows high-end applications to be performed -- including brain and cardiac imaging, magnetic resonance angiography (MRA), advanced chest and abdominal examinations, high-resolution imaging, and off-center field-of-view skeletal imaging.
Technique was again rushed, and fouettes were off-center on the first night, although her charm attack on the Prince (Evgeny Ivanchenko) was strong and predatory.
Abe Lincoln's gotten big headed and Alexander Hamilton is a little off-center.
An off-center spiral-staircase volume gives the space its core and a good deal of its appeal, at least partly because of artist David Hess' sinuous and emotive stairway, made of S-curve iron struts interwoven with bronze castings of tree branches, paper cups, and any other flotsam the turbulent daily world throws out.
However, the thinness of these rings and their off-center location from the supernova may require some modification of this simple model, he adds.
The titanium cup face, with patented Variable Face Thickness (VFT(R)) Technology, has a much larger effective hitting area for greater distance on off-center shots.
Medical browser ?
- oestrogens (estrogens)
- Oestromyia leporina
- oestrous cycle
- Oestrus ovis
- of pupillary pathway afferent limb
- O-F test
- off campus
- off feed
- off label indication
- Off Label Use
- Off Ladder
- off period
- Off Shore Medical School
- Off Shore Teleradiology
- off-center grid
- off-cycle time
- Offender Health
- Offensive Weapon
- offer of employment
- off-focus radiation
- office D&C
- Office for Fair Access
- office hours
- office hypertension
- Office International des Epizooties (OIE)
- office laboratory procedures
- office management
- Office of Alternative Medicine
- Office of Civil Rights
- Office of Inspector General
- Office of National Statistics
- Office of the Inspector General of the United States
- Office of the Inspector General's (OIG) work plan
- office planning
Full browser ?
- Off-Broadway theatre
- Off-budget Federal entities
- Off-Budget Federal Entity
- Off-by-one error
- Off-Campus Access
- Off-Campus and Commuter Association
- Off-Campus Credit Programs
- Off-Campus Distributed Learning
- Off-Campus Encore Student League
- Off-Campus Housing Resource Services
- Off-Campus Housing Service
- Off-Campus Learning Program
- Off-Campus Library Services
- Off-Campus Meal Plan
- Off-Campus Student
- Off-Campus Student Employment
- Off-Campus Student Organization
- Off-Campus Student Services
- Off-Campus Study Program
- Off-Campus University Students
- Off-Campus Work Permit
- Off-Campus Work Program
- off-carriage fire control
- off-carriage fire control equipment
- Off-Center Fed Dipole
- off-center grid
- off-center plan position indicator
- Off-Chip Driver
- Off-Chip Gateway
- Off-color humor
- Off-color humor
- Off-Color Remark