OD(redirected from odic)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Acronyms, Encyclopedia.
OD[L.] o´culus dex´ter (right eye).
ODDoctor of Optometry; overdose.
OD 1(ō′dē′) Slang
intr.v. OD'ed, OD'ing, OD's
1. To take an overdose: OD'ed on barbiturates.
2. To have or experience too much of something; overindulge: OD'ed on ice cream.
1. An overdose of a drug.
2. One who has taken an overdose.
1. Doctor of Optometry
2. officer of the day
3. outer diameter
4. also o/d overdraft
1 abbreviation for oculus dexter, a Latin phrase meaning "right eye."
2 abbreviation for Doctor of Optometry.
3 (informal) abbreviation for overdose.
Doctor of Optometry
oculus dexter (right eye)
1. Occupational disease.
2. Optical density.
3. Overdose, see there 3. Right eye–oculus dexter.
Abbreviation for optic density; drug overdose.
A force assumed to be exerted on the nervous system by magnets.
[G. hodos, way]
ODabbrev. OPTICAL DENSITY.
n.pr See Odic force.
Abbreviation for drug overdose.
1. [L.] oculus dexter (right eye).