Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Caption: A STREAMER OF OBSCURATION In this smoothed reconstruction from 5 minutes of data around a "primary" transit, the planetoid speeding around WD 1145 (black disk, drawn to scale) is surrounded by an opaque dust cloud with a thick extension orbiting behind it and a sparser, narrower extension ahead of it.
It is evident that, when targeted, even the most minimal incorporation of obscuration can dynamically affect a massive operating environment.
Symptoms most commonly reported by IIH patients were headache (94%), transient visual obscurations (TVO) (68%), and intracranial noises (ICN) (58%).
(2) Patients see an ophthalmologist or optometrist because they experience pain in, or around, the eyes, or other ophthalmic symptoms and signs such as obscuration or visual phenomena.
Negative emotions like grasping and aversion coupled with ignorance in one's life leave karmic traces, obscurations of consciousness.
The idea of LTPs is captivating because most of the reported phenomena are brightenings or obscurations that could be manifestations of volcanism, outgassing, or other geologic processes that would imply that the Moon is not geologically dead.
They are adventitious obscurations responsible for the cycle of rebirth.
In the past, many observers closely monitored Plato hoping to see obscurations or mists that were sometimes reported there.
Moving obscurations. Dust clouds usually originate in the planet's bright "desert" areas and then move or expand to cover neighboring dark regions.
Medical browser ?
- obliquus capitis inferior (muscle)
- obliquus capitis inferior muscle
- obliquus capitis superior (muscle)
- obliquus capitis superior muscle
- obliquus reflex
- obliterative arteriopathy
- obliterative bronchitis
- obliterative pericarditis
- obliterative phlebitis
- Oblomov syndrome
- Oblomov, Ilya Ilych
- oblong fovea of arytenoid cartilage
- O'Brien, Cecil Starling
- O'Brien, John Patrick
- Obrinsky, William
- observation bed
- Observation Hip
- observation services
- observational study
- observer assessment
- observer bias
- obsessive behavior
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- obsessive-compulsive disorder
- obsessive-compulsive neurosis
- obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- obstacle sense
- obstetric binder
Full browser ?
- obscenity filter
- Obscenity, Profanity, Indecency
- Obschestvo Remeslenovo i Zemledelcheskovo Trouda
- Obschestvo S Ogranichennoi Otvetstvennost'yu
- obscuration phenomenon
- Obscure Auditory Dysfunction
- Obscure Character of the Day
- Obscure Finds Coin Collection
- Obscure Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- obscure glass
- Obscure or Otherwise Unknown Games
- Obscure rays
- Obscured by Clouds
- obscured sky cover
- obscured sky cover
- Obscurely Taught Necromancing Witch's Magick