Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Net value approach: The proposed regulations provide that a disregarded entity's payment obligation for which a partner is treated as bearing the economic risk of loss is taken into account only to the extent of the disregarded entity's net value.
Considering mortality and expected employee turnover assumptions in the calculation of the accumulated eligibility credits obligation.
parent's debt obligation which is repaid 5 months later; 6.
Statement 87 strictly defines which assets qualify to offset a company's obligation to pay benefits.
This revenue procedure was issued to provide assurance to those who may have obtained financing commitments and, as a result of the recent deteriorating market conditions, discovered that the related debt obligation issue price may be significantly less than the monies advanced to the company under the financing commitment.
Recording the net OPEB obligation as a liability of the reporting government as required by GASB No.
They have obligations to a specified group of persons (their patients) that nonmedical personnel have no obligation to help.
When such properties are sold, the buyer may be required to agree not to perform an environmental investigation (before or after the sale) or take any other action that could precipitate enforcement of the seller's cleanup obligation.
A financial instrument, other than an outstanding share, that, at inception, embodies an obligation to repurchase the issuer's equity shares, or is indexed to such an obligation, and that requires or may require the issuer to settle the obligation by transferring assets (for example, a forward purchase contract or written put option on the issuer's equity shares that is to be physically settled or net cash serried)
Further, the Navy did not apply existing internal control activities to ensure that fund managers performed obligation reviews in accordance with DOD regulations, nor did it hold fund managers accountable for the accuracy and completeness of the reviews.
Under a general obligation bond, the amount will fluctuate (from person to person).
What moral principles, obligations, and values are involved?
Medical browser ?
- objective measure
- objective pain
- objective perimetry
- objective probability
- objective probability estimate
- objective psychobiology
- objective psychology
- objective sensation
- objective sign
- objective signs
- Objective Structured Public Health Exam
- objective symptom
- objective synonym
- objective synonyms
- objective tinnitus
- objective vertigo
- obligate aerobe
- obligate anaerobe
- obligate carrier
- obligate intracellular parasite
- obligate parasite
- Obligatory Suicide
- obligatory thermogenesis
- obligatory water loss
- oblique amputation
- oblique arytenoid muscle
- oblique axis
- oblique bandage
- oblique cord of interosseous membrane of forearm
- oblique diameter
- oblique fiber
- oblique fibers of muscular layer of stomach
- oblique fissure of lung
- oblique fissure of the lung
- oblique fracture
- oblique head
- oblique illumination
- oblique lie
- oblique light
- oblique line
- oblique line of fibula
- oblique line of mandible
- oblique line of radius
- oblique line of thyroid cartilage
Full browser ?
- Obligated Involuntary Officer
- Obligated Reserve Section
- obligated reservist
- Obligated to Accept in Full
- Obligated Volunteer
- Obligation à Bon de Souscription d'Action
- Obligation à Bon de Souscription d'Obligation
- Obligation à Bons de Souscriptions
- Obligation Accrual
- Obligation Accruals
- obligation accrued
- Obligation Adjustment Reporting System
- Obligation Assimilable du Trésor Indexée sur l'estimation
- Obligation Assimilable du Trésor Indexée sur l'iinflation
- Obligation Authority
- Obligation Authority/Fund Certification Authorization
- Obligation bond
- Obligation Bonds
- Obligation Convertible En Action Nouvelle ou Existante
- Obligation Cost Authority
- Obligation Cost Level
- Obligation Data Code
- Obligation Disbursement Report
- Obligation Document Number
- Obligation Forecasting System
- obligation incurred
- Obligation Material-In-Transit Expenditure Processing System
- Obligation Mutuality
- Obligation Mutuality
- Obligation of contracts
- obligation of going forward
- Obligation Phasing Plan
- obligation repudiated
- Obligation Work Limiting Date
- obligation-based theory